Hacking helpw/6.72 gran turismo

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just jailbreaked a ps4 that i got 6.72 on amazon, back in the game after a 7 year off from playstation, how can i get and save files for cars or tracks for granturismo, never played online, new ps4 but downloaded the update for a few mode events but no saves, so same genesis car for every track and cant save or buy new cars or get tracks. does anyone have any save files on 6.72 for cars or tracks that i could save, and would it stay saved every time i restart, or any other ideas thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's not quite that simple. you'd have to change your aid with account activator, import the save, decrypt it, put in your old account in account activator, replace saves with save mounter. it's not too hard, but it's tedious.

PopperTop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
GT Sport uses some sort of save data check after all the rampant save hacking during the GT5 and GT6 days, so save mounter won't work.

To get all the cars and tracks unlocked you need to make a cheat in PS4 cheater or similar tool to get the game to boot in debug mode.

To do this; select the eboot ranges in PS4Cheater and string search for "release" if you are on GTS 1.47.

(If your game version is 1.14 or lower search for "releaseL")

You're looking for the one that's laid out like this in the hex editor window:

gt7sp

product

release

You want to change this release to debug and lock the cheat and save it. Restart the game making sure the cheat is active on the eboot, the game will now have the debug menu unlocked in the options allowing you to unlock all the tracks and cars.

This method works for GTS 1.57 on 7.02.

Last edited by PopperTop,
Reactions: godreborn

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
daughter came home from college last weekend we tried to do this, after injecting payload , the program would not give me refresh option to select eboot.bin, cant figure this out looks easy enough (not as easy as swap trick w/ ps1 haha) just a little more help on steps to do this thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

daughter came home for the weekend and we messed w/ this (my wife wont, she said this is not like the swap trick on ps1) injected payload but would not allow me to refresh and select eboot.bin ??????? can u help w/ the steps after starting program and injecting payload, thanks , this game is garbage w/ 3 tracks and a few cars thanks ps this is the cheat to get all cras and tracks gran turismo sport

PopperTop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
PS4 Cheater has a big refresh button, keep selecting it and it should automatically change to eboot.bin. The steps to put the game in debug mode are above.

The dumped 1.57 update is preset to debug mode and compatible with firmware 6.72.

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does not work, step 1 turn on ps4 , do jailbreak, then do binloader, go to ps start ps cheater 6.72 put in ip address, inject payload , start gran turismo game, then refresh button in middle does nothing shows up when i click under send payload, stuck here pls help w/ next step

PopperTop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Does the PS4 Cheater payload successfully send? You should get a green successfully sent message in PS4 Cheater.

What version of the game do you have?

1) Start Hen.

2) Select Bin Loader, send PS4 Cheater payload.

3) Start GT.

4) Refresh the process list, if eboot.bin isn't automatically selected, use the drop-down menu and select it.

5) Select the first three in the memory ranges, this is the game's executable.

6) Select "string" in the scanning options and search for: release or releaseL depending on what version of the game you have.

release is for higher updates 1.47 - 1.57

releaseL is for the base game - update 1.14

The scan result will give you multiple hits, so you will have to view the memory of each result (start from the bottom, right click > Hex Editor). The address you want should look something like this:

gt7sp

product

release

Add this address to cheat list and replace release with debug, lock and save.

7) Restart game, now start refreshing process in PS4 Cheater, I've tried this ages ago and it takes 3 or 4 refreshers for the eboot.bin to be automatically selected, you have to have eboot.bin selected at earliest possible opportunity before the Sony Entertainment screen shows or else the debug menu cheat you made won't work.

This 100% works. Go to options and the debug menu is accessible at the bottom left corner.

*Note* The 1.57 update works on 6.72, it has the debug menu already enabled, all the extra content bar two cars, which came in later updates that require firmware 7.50 - 8.00

This is the best version to have.

Last edited by PopperTop,
Reactions: Mo Poge and KiiWii

Raziel_vip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
I extracted the patch 1.47 and swaped the eboot.bin with modified one with fake Package tools and repackage it with the base game and the debug menu always there

PopperTop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yeah, that's the permanent method, this PS4 Cheater way is the quick and easy method for those that had the official updates already installed on their system.

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it always says payload sent, but nothing after refresh
Gran Turismo Sport USA iNTERNAL PS4-CUSA
Gran Turismo Sport PATCH v1 14 PS4-CUSA

does this have anything to do w/ problems

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oops not yelling , just copied and pasted

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9 months later, both kids in college and home w/ a shoulder replacement, and still cannot get into debug mode, would anyone pm me the pkg file if anyone has ever got this working, payload never sends???. if anyone has got this to work i will keep on trying , has anyone ever got this to work(all tracks and cars offline) thank you much

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now I can get the payload to inject successfully, but the user guide is stuck only running the bin-loader, I cant get it out to run mira so i cant open the game after getting the payload injected.

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now I can get the payload to inject successfully, but the user guide is stuck only running the bin-loader, I cant get it out to run mira so i cant open the game after getting the payload injected.
everytime i go into user guide it says redirector and automatically goes to bin loader and then the screen freezes white

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg i am ready to pull my hair out
got here
The scan result will give you multiple hits, so you will have to view the memory of each result (start from the bottom, right click > Hex Editor). The address you want should look something like this:

gt7sp

product

release

Add this address to cheat list and replace release with debug, lock and save.

7) Restart game, now start refreshing process in PS4 Cheater, I've tried this ages ago and it takes 3 or 4 refreshers for the eboot.bin to be automatically selected, you have to have eboot.bin selected at earliest possible opportunity before the Sony Entertainment screen shows or else the debug menu cheat you made won't work.

This 100% works. Go to options and the debug menu is accessible at the bottom left corner.

did all this went to arcade mode , single race, no debug mode HHHHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPP, what am i doing wrong

does anyone have a pkg file w/ debug enabaled this has been a 1 0month pain

p.s. so i did notice that when i change releaseL to debug it now says debugs eL, is this right or how do i make it proper thank u

Last edited by slickric33,

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any help, i am so close, i noticed when i replace release L with debug, then go back into hex editor it says debugs eL, is this wrong how do i get rid of the s eL or am i just not refreshing the eboot b4 the game starts?????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...