Homebrew Helpful 3DS homebrew threads/links! (Always updating!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There is also big news going on,

Reisyukaku, amongst other people dumped the OTP on N3DS, meaning they figured out how to get emuNAND keys for 9.6+. As a result, Cakes and Reinand now support 10.3 emuNAND on N3DS (both are still being sort of beta tested, but they're more or less stable from what I've seen, heard, and experienced), while RxTools is still in development.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reisyukaku, amongst other people dumped the OTP on N3DS, meaning they figured out how to get emuNAND keys for 9.6+. As a result, Cakes and Reinand now support 10.3 emuNAND on N3DS (both are still being sort of beta tested, but they're more or less stable from what I've seen, heard, and experienced), while RxTools is still in development.
I have been following the news for all the latest 3DS updates.
Also, this thread will update, I am just making sure everything is stable and ready to be added. I am also doing my own research, since I now have my own emuNAND set up, I have more homebrew potential!

Reactions: daxtsu and SLiV3R

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am going to be updating the thread, including the layout, new links, ect. I do work full-time, so it there tends to be some delays in updates. If anyone else wants to help maintain this thread, that would be amazing!

Reactions: SLiV3R and daxtsu

Cornholio309

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, @Crystal the Glaceon!

It's been a while now and I apologize since I promised earlier I'd help organize this thread a little better, but I've been a bit busy with other things and slacking. Hopefully I'll have more time to help contribute to this thread and make it a bit neater.

So my post isn't completely irrelevant:

- I believe 101239's "The official "Should I update?"' thread should be removed. At the moment, the information on the front post is terribly outdated and not helpful. I'd advise those on a firmware under 9.2 to find a game cartridge that'll let them update to 9.2, those that are on 9.2 to stay there and install CFW, and those with anything higher should update to 10.3 and attempt to install an exploit/downgrade to 9.2.

- Rinnegatamante's NASA CIA Manager should probably be linked somewhere here. From my understanding, it's a .CIA installer that can install legitimate .cias on firmwares higher than 9.2. This is similar to that more recent build of FBI, but this seems to be updated a lot more frequently.

I hope sometime soon I can help you organize the links!

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I'm liking the new spoiler tabs in the OP. In the Guides section the link for my [Tutorial]The Homebrew Launcher and Custom Themes all-in-one Noob's Guide is broken. Here is the link:
Code:
[URL='https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-the-homebrew-launcher-and-custom-themes-all-in-one-noobs-guide.395652/'][Tutorial]The Homebrew Launcher and Custom Themes all-in-one Noob's Guide[/URL]
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...-custom-themes-all-in-one-noobs-guide.395652/

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What's broken with them? I can seemingly use them alright:

Code:
[spoiler=test][url=http://google.com]sample link to google[/url][/spoiler]
Weirdly, it doubles, even triples the spoiler tags. It was brought up already and TJ knows acknowledged it as a bug.
Also updated thread.

Reactions: daxtsu

ViolentRockstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm completely new to the 3DS hacking scene, but I'm receiving my (preowned) 3DS tomorrow or the day after. I've been searching for a bit, but haven't been able to find a simple guide. My questions:
Are all 3DS versions exploitable?
Where can I find a simple tutorial for installing the exploit?

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm completely new to the 3DS hacking scene, but I'm receiving my (preowned) 3DS tomorrow or the day after. I've been searching for a bit, but haven't been able to find a simple guide. My questions:
Are all 3DS versions exploitable?
Where can I find a simple tutorial for installing the exploit?
All 3DS's (2DS, New 3DS. 3DS XL, old 3DS) are all exploitable so long as they are running 10.3 and below. 10.4/10.5 require a hardmod to downgrade.
Right in the "Guides" section is the list of all the guides I used to downgrade, then install CFW.

ViolentRockstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
All 3DS's (2DS, New 3DS. 3DS XL, old 3DS) are all exploitable so long as they are running 10.3 and below. 10.4/10.5 require a hardmod to downgrade.
Right in the "Guides" section is the list of all the guides I used to downgrade, then install CFW.
Well i'm on 10.5 and I've used browserhax to install menuhax. I'm gonna take a look in the guides section. Thanks!

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: daxtsu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu