help

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by sikhestteenager, Aug 8, 2007.

Aug 8, 2007

help by sikhestteenager at 10:59 PM (633 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. sikhestteenager
    OP

Newcomer sikhestteenager Member

United States
    this is the last time that i do this
    all the gba roms that i have on my r4 and run using the 3in 1 tool are corrupt and none of them save i have tried to patch them with gbata and the ez4 client and still nothing
    is there any other tool that will allow me to flash my gba game to the 3in1 expansion pack

2. betawind

Member betawind GBAtemp Regular

United States
    There are only 3 solutions (that I know of) at this time. GBALdr, Rudolph's, and NDStation. More information can be found here. I've personally not had any problems with the 3 in 1 tool and my saves. Did anything particular happen leading up to this?

3. sikhestteenager
    OP

Newcomer sikhestteenager Member

United States
    i tried to play final fantasty 5 and it said that the sav file was corrupt afterwards all the others saves that i had stopped to work
    what i really want to do is play pokemon leaf green and sapphire and be ables to sav them i read that i should use to the ez4 client to patch them in order to save them in i mbit saves but when i try to save it says that the back up memory is corrupt
    i have no idea what i can do now because i keep trying to patch newly downloaded roms and it doesn't work
    do you think that something could be wrong with the ez flash