Hacking Help!

kcad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i got my g6 ds real a few weeks ago (3 to be precise) and its never given me problems. But now (which i don't understand why computers do things like this randomly) my g6 card burner wont read the card whenever i insert it in the USB port. The blue light flashes but the removable disk drive wont pop up anymore! Is there something i can do or has my burner randomly not reading my g6 card anymore? (which sucks major ass) Yes my actual g6 real card still works, i can still play games on it so im sure its my burner and its also not my USB port cuz i tried it on several computer with the same results.

Regards
-K-

PS Im sooo upset right now! =( i can't play my new games

kcad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sigh.. if tahts the only option.. what is the g6 teams email?

Thanks for your reply.

Are there any other options?

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yes it does that on mine sometimes also. Try to push the card harder to the card reader and if that doesn't work try not to push it all the way down. Experiment a little. You will know when it works because the blue light will start blinking and will not stay always on.

Damn those first batches!

kcad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i've tried many things, and if i push any harder i might smash my g6 card into two pieces so its not how far its in. It just wont read my card no matter how mnay times i plug it in and out of the usb cable.. the blue light just tsays on! >.

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The last thing i will recommend before request a replacement is to connect the card reader straight to the usb port without the usb cable (if you use it) and try to connect it to another free usb port.

But it seems your only option is a replacement unfortunately.

kcad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah taht was the first thing i did, thanks anyway dude ill try to contact my reseller.. but if they dont respond will the official g6 team give me a replacement?

pootman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried reformatting the card using the built in function? (hold down start while powering up in NDS).
I've had problems with one computer which always performs corrupt writes, though it still recognises the drive, which is only fixed by formatting via NDS.

kcad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah but the thing about reformatting is, if it doesnt work, well, then i have no nds games on my card till i get a replacement. So if i do reformat, is it recoverable without having to use the computer?

AntvgX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Another one....welcome brother. It was very often problem on g6 lite and was easely solved with MpUtility that came with g6. But i dunno if we can use Mputility for G6 Real and if no when they will realise analog version for Real.
It's not burner - its a cart itself.

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
Another one....welcome brother. It was very often problem on g6 lite and was easely solved with MpUtility that came with g6. But i dunno if we can use Mputility for G6 Real and if no when they will realise analog version for Real.
It's not burner - its a cart itself.
´

In this case it is not, actually. It is the burner that isn't recognized by the computer as a removable media.

When this problem occurs you could restart your computer if you like, but actually the simplest way to solve it is to stick it in and out of the USB a few times. It is quite random but it will be recognized as a removable disk after a few tries
wink.gif

Good luck!
laugh.gif

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ha ve you tried using another pc's usb?

sometimes windows xp messes up detecting usb stuff, this was fixed in Vista but when that happens to me I connect it using a usb keyboard I have...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    ..since it's locked and I really dont want to be a part of their attention seeking nonsense any longer.
    +1
    Thank you
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Hey there! :)