Hacking Help

sabakun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK. so i was playing animal crossing and i turn it off. i turn it back on and it saves (that whole touch to skip thing) and i let it do its thing. i play animal crossing again and everything(EVERYTHING!!!) is gone! T_T and when i insert my sd into the computer the folder "saver" has a file with a japenese letter and when i try to delete it it says "cannot remove file;read from source or disk" or something but i cant delete it and its deleting all the saves of my favorite games! someone.... help... o...o..... OUENDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK. so i was playing animal crossing and i turn it off. i turn it back on and it saves (that whole touch to skip thing) and i let it do its thing. i play animal crossing again and everything(EVERYTHING!!!) is gone! T_T and when i insert my sd into the computer the folder "saver" has a file with a japenese letter and when i try to delete it it says "cannot remove file;read from source or disk" or something but i cant delete it and its deleting all the saves of my favorite games! someone.... help... o...o..... OUENDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back up your saves, and then format your card, maybe you got a trogran, watch out there are bad homebrew out there, that can really mess up your ds, only download from reliable sources like gbatemp.

sabakun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

back up your saves, and then format your card, maybe you got a trogran, watch out there are bad homebrew out there, that can really mess up your ds, only download from reliable sources like gbatemp.
i format...how?

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
When you right click the memory card in My Computer it brings up a drop down menu. There should be a format option there. Set it to FAT32 and hit format.

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i formatted it he had a ez flash 4 we forgot to back up the saves and he is crying now
wtf.gif
whatever at least it should be working and ds organize was 426 gigs!

ZeWarriorReturnz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.