Homebrew Help

xflamer234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I need help with hacking my new 3ds...U see i just got it today and luckily its on 9.9 what can i use to get the homebrew channel ?

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The homebrew part first and then i downgrade to 9.2 cause as i said its on 9.9 rn

Than you want more than just the homebrew channel. Homebrew works on all updates, just a matter of entery points.

Sounds like you want cfw, so follow the guide exactly as written. If you hard brick the console you will need to hardmod the console to flash a valid backup of sysnand or emunand.

xflamer234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Than you want more than just the homebrew channel. Homebrew works on all updates, just a matter of entery points.

Sounds like you want cfw, so follow the guide exactly as written. If you hard brick the console you will need to hardmod the console to flash a valid backup of sysnand or emunand.
Alrite thanks lol

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You need to stricly and asking no questions, follow the guide as it is
While I agree that a9lh is good, it really isn't for everyone, and I don't like seeing it constantly tossed around. ESPECIALLY for people new to the 3ds scene. I feel you should first have an understanding of how to get basic homebrew running first, and slowly move your way into emuNAND/CFW and then finally taking the big step into A9LH. Most of the bricks people have gotten are user error because they simply don't understand the 3ds, how it's software/firmware work and how everything works together. That's why we get people who think simply injecting FIRM is going to fix their problem and they end up with a brick.

And ESPECIALLY don't tell them to "ask no questions". If they don't fully understand something, they should ALWAYS ask the forums before moving forward so they don't screw something up.

Reactions: Davidosky99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi: