Help

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Meow, Sep 15, 2006.

Help

by Meow Sep 15, 2006 at 11:13 PM 607 Views 1 replies
  1. Meow
    OP

Meow Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2006
    United States
    Ok so I have the latest G6L and while downloading a rom onto it, the downloading process froze and when I removed the G6L it was corrupted and now when I boot it up the screen's all glitched and though the games on it work the music does not. And when I use the Utility on the CD to reformat the G6L the Application says Access Denied. Also while the G6L is connected to the USB port "My Computer never loads so I can't reformat it that way and one time "My Computer" worked and when I right clicked the E Drive (maybe F not sure) and attempted to reformat it the cpu didn't even pick up the files I believe it stated "no drive available." So is there any method out there to fix the G6L or should I just trade it in to get a new one and I guess not make the same mistake again (whatever that was). Thank you for your time.

2. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Sounds dead to me. You shouldn't of removed the g6l like that....probably should of @ least ejected the disk or try to safely remove it although u-disk manager froze. There's a high chance it's corrupted from this for sure. Try taking it to a different computer and plugging it into that usb to see if it registers....that's a shot in the dark though if you can't get your computer to even recognize it from the sound of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice