Hacking HELP!!!!!!!!!

tmac24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A friend of mine was away in spain and bought 3 r4i gold cards (mario on the box) but the cards in the box wheren't the usual gold plastic and gold chip instead it was grey colour with a lump under the sticker (which is gold in colour) i've tried every r4i gold firmware(including the www.R4IGOLD.cn),DSTT,DSTTi,WOOD R4 nothing is working im getting two white screens the ds shows the card as star wars which many r4's do, Any help would be great i'll try get a couple of photo's and add them to my post(how do I add my pictures?)

tmac24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried that and the circuit board is gold/orange colour it has r4i ll xl on the left at the bottom i know its a clone! But a clone of what? Its doing my head in!!!!!!!!!!

Frogman

This could be you!
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
On your cart does it have a website or on the box or the instructions that came with the box??

EDIT: Also to add pictures go to pix.gbatemp.net
upload it then it will give you a link copy and paste that and make sure itlooks like this
Code:
[img](link goes here)[/img]

tmac24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried it all everthing i tried is in my first post here are the photos of what i've got
HPIM0116.JPG

HPIM0113.JPG
HPIM0122.JPG
HPIM0121.JPG
HPIM0123.JPG
HPIM0124.JPG

tmac24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive tried everything you guys gave me and nothing just two white screens i dont think its an r4 clone. I think these games are headed for the bin by the look of things
hate2.gif

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i bought an R4 clone and got a Fake Acekard.

For shits and giggles, go to linfoxdomain, and download Firmware / Kernels for the Acekard.

What does it say on the 48 pin chip? is it a xlinx SPARTAN or an ACTEL?

what does your firmware need to be named like? iLL.il? Or TTDS.dat, it matter. Because if your card is looking for the firmware file and the file has the wrong name, it's never going to find it.

For further reference, stay away from anything R4. These are clones / mods of first generation cards, you want to get a third gen. cart like a SCDS2. Maybe a bit pricier, but you'll be saving yourself a lot of fustration. Especialy if you are new to the flashcard buisness. I myself could probably figure out how to get your card to work if i physically held it in my hands. Cards like the SCDS2 however, are top of the line cards and you will find support for any of your problems in a comunity like this here.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rave420 said:
i bought an R4 clone and got a Fake Acekard.

For shits and giggles, go to linfoxdomain, and download Firmware / Kernels for the Acekard.

What does it say on the 48 pin chip? is it a xlinx SPARTAN or an ACTEL?

what does your firmware need to be named like? iLL.il? Or TTDS.dat, it matter. Because if your card is looking for the firmware file and the file has the wrong name, it's never going to find it.

For further reference, stay away from anything R4. These are clones / mods of first generation cards, you want to get a third gen. cart like a SCDS2. Maybe a bit pricier, but you'll be saving yourself a lot of fustration. Especialy if you are new to the flashcard buisness. I myself could probably figure out how to get your card to work if i physically held it in my hands. Cards like the SCDS2 however, are top of the line cards and you will find support for any of your problems in a comunity like this here.

I know right, it's simple. All you do is put it on top of the paper you don't want to fly away.

tmac24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a DStwo card myself my friend got these brutal cards on hoildays stupid i know!!!!!!! this card has spansion on the big black chip on the front ill try all different firmwares see if i come up with anything

ok i've tried other firmwares which include AKAIO, ACEKARD, DSFire2,NPlayer,N5i and GEi i got them all from www.linfoxdomain.com the only good thing to come from my search is i found a card that is more or less the exact same as the ones i've got!(www.dsn5.com) if you scroll down the page the first row of pictures are nearly the same shape and same circuit board CAN ANYONE TELL WHAT TO DO PLEASE!!!!!!! If not im gonna have a little bombfire tonight
hate2.gif

dudereno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They "Might" be DSTT clones. Looking at the box its similar to a cheap clone I got some time ago. The r4igold team kept changing their hardware/software revisions. So it might be hard to trace exactly what combination works.

Try this link first as it looks like the old 1.4 box.

R4iGold_v1.14b_English

This is just to confirm/test what the hardware is. If the cart boots from the r4i.dat/*.au then you are in luck. RGF ysmenu works on this cart as long as you rename TTmenu.dat contained in his latest release.

Hope this helps.

tmac24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It still doesnt load dudereno! doesnt the dstt show a menu? in red when its fake or has the wrong fimware on the circuit board at the end with the gold strips it has R4i LL XL C02 wrote above them i just cant figure out whats up with these carts I dont think my friend fancy's a flight back to spain thanks for your help everyone if anyone has come across these carts before please let me know anything that will help get these carts going
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1