Hacking HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!&

zeyu6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HELP!!!

I really want to play super mario galaxy 2 but can't. I'm trying to load with backuploaders such as neogamma. Unfortunately, when I try to launch the game with neogamma that I burned to a dvd-r, it says: "Error: No DVD" when I have DVDx installed and inserted the dvd already into thw wii
cry.gif
. I tried softchip and it said:"error - no boot partition". Bit better but not really what I wanted
cry.gif
. I used any unscrubbed iso image and have ios249 rev14 installed. I am on system menu 3.3E and have HBC, Bootmii as ios, ands loads of apps. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I WOULD WORSHIP ANYONE WHO HELPS ME LIKE A GOD. Once again, HELP!!!!!!!!!!
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

Drag0nflamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Eight Simple Things

first, make your topic title more informative.
second. which brand dvd
third. on which ios is your cios based?
fourth. you have a D3-2 drive? (black wii, new wiis)
fifth, if you worship me, do i go to hell?
sixth. bad burn, reburn
seventh. do other games work
eighth. which version of neogamma?

zeyu6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Drag0nflamez

My wii came pre-installed with system menu 3.3E and I have NOT upgraded or downgraded it EVER since I do not have an internet connection(wireless ones anyway). This is the 3rd burn on a dvd-r(brand is memorex) at speed 4x,2x and 1x. I have tried this with neogamma R7 and R8 beta 15. I used the cios 38 rev14 installer to install ios36 as cios 249 rev 14. And yes, other games such as super mario galaxy, mario party 8 and mario kart wii all work. Also, for your information, you DO NOT GO TO HELL IF I WORSHIP YOU.
closedeyes.gif

P.S. I suspect that it might be a bad iso, I'll try to burn the iso from another source.
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
mellow.gif
mellow.gif
mellow.gif
mellow.gif

By the way...My usb capacity is only 4gb in size, so more like i'd be ditching usb loading instead. Plus, my workplace does not let me format drives, and usb loading requires to load a usb device formatted to the wbfs format... SO SHAME!!!!!!!!

Drag0nflamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
3.3E - how about an upgrade (not through wii menu though)
cIOS - how about cIOS rev 19 on default ios?
usb loading also allows ntfs & fat...

good USB drives arent expensive tho.

chinmi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
if other games work, and SMG copy still give the "NO DVD" bla bla bla, and your using a modchip AND softmod.... try removing/uninstalling your modchip.

it works for me before, i also got the no dvd warning, but after i uninstall my modchip, it works flawlessly from the dvd using neogamma 9 beta, cios 249 base 57 rev 19 waninkoko's
biggrin.gif

zeyu6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cry.gif
cry.gif

Sorry, just to inform everyone that I have NO MODCHIP INSTALLED. btw dragon0flamez guy, no, sadly the other iso didn't work either. also, when i tried a scrubbed version of super smash brothers brawl, it gave the same error. same results for softchip, but instead it read (...) no boot partition. WHAT SHOULD I DO??????!!!!!!!!!!!!
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
usb loading isn't a really big help, as my usbs only go up to 4gb. maybe it has something to do with my dvd burning program because i am currently using roxio creator for the burning prcess as my stupid workplace doens't let me install most programs.

note: I am ready to worship the person who fixes this mess lik,e a god...
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
*see?*

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1st of all use proper Wii progs ...

Roxio ? like wtf!

2nd: use Verbatim -R

3rd: update your IOS (not a system update) it's not strange that SMG 2 will not work on a never updated 3.3 system that is most def missing IOS 56 that's needed to run the game

4th: Update your cIOS to Rev 17 or 19

Drag0nflamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
elmariachi said:
1st of all use proper Wii progs ...

Roxio ? like wtf!

2nd: use Verbatim -R

3rd: update your IOS (not a system update) it's not strange that SMG 2 will not work on a never updated 3.3 system that is most def missing IOS 56 that's needed to run the game

4th: Update your cIOS to Rev 17 or 19
1. true
2. not true, Use Verbatim +R then booktype to DVD-ROM, so you wont have error 001.
3. IOS56 was only on game discs i remember, another piracy prevention thingy, but do discs check if the required ios is installed but dont check which ios is running? seems rather lame to me.
4. Rev19, baseios the default one, install it twice, first time slot 249, second time slot 250 (250 needs to be used for wad manager)

rcsgd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Drag0nflamez said:
also, how much are 64gb flash drives (not hard disks)? not expensive i guess.
A 64GB flash drive would be more expensive than the 1TB HDD I suggested. If he's trying to be cheap he should just buy an 8G flash drive, they're under $20 these days.

zeyu6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@elemarichi guy

Thanks for the tip, but right now I have 2 problems:
1. I ALREADY have ios56 installed
2. The problem is that I DON'T KNOW HOW TO UPGRADE MY CIOS

Believe it or not, I have searched ALL over the web and found no answer
frown.gif
frown.gif
cry.gif
. I reckon that it has something to do with my cios though. because when I installed cios249 rev 1, It said something like a dvd-read error.
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
>:(
btw, 64gb flash drives around here are around 200-300$!!!!

Drag0nflamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
zeyu6 said:
@elemarichi guy

Thanks for the tip, but right now I have 2 problems:
1. I ALREADY have ios56 installed
2. The problem is that I DON'T KNOW HOW TO UPGRADE MY CIOS

Believe it or not, I have searched ALL over the web and found no answer
frown.gif
frown.gif
cry.gif
. I reckon that it has something to do with my cios though. because when I installed cios249 rev 1, It said something like a dvd-read error.
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
>:(
WTFH
whats the most affordable huge flash drive that you can get there?

Also upgrading your cios is easy, http://bit.ly/bADnjl, get it on your sd card, run it, use default base ios, install on slot 249 & 250 (250 for wads), stop talking about cIOS249rev1 stuff, rev1 is so old that it would only run twilight princess wii sports & games from that age, not even mario kart, supermariogalaxy etc.

rcsgd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
zeyu6 said:
AUD200 would be higher than the average for a 64GB flash drive. Look online, you should be able to find something like the Patriot 64G Xporter Magnum for AUD175.
Also, you seems to have completely ignored my earlier post where I mentioned you could get a 1TB HDD for AUD99 from JB HiFi. Let's hope you haven't missed the sale, hey?

To people shocked at the prices, AUD200 is about USD175, and includes 10% Goods and Services Tax. Considering places like Newegg and Amazon sell a Sandisk Ultra Backup 64GB flash drive for USD159, the pricing isn't terrible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.