Help your ol' pal Cruddy get a DS Adapter!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by cruddybuddy, Sep 7, 2007.

Sep 7, 2007
  1. cruddybuddy
    OP

Banned cruddybuddy Group: Banned!

United States
    Hey everyone! It's your old pal Cruddy Buddy! I've got a Supercard SD that works fine, but since I purchased a new red & black DS Lite, I haven't been able to use it (need a 2nd gen passkey). Anyway, I ordered a Superkey from Jandman's but that is taking forever to even ship, so I decided I'll just get a new slot 1 card.

First, are there any that can use an SD card, or are they all mini & micro SD cards?

Second, I'd like one that has the best compatability.

Any suggestions? Also, if you have a good card, can you recommend a place in the US that will ship overnight with a Saturday delivery? I was expecting to have my Superkey by now (but that didn't happen), and I'm going on a trip soon, so any way to get it to me fast is good.

2. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    All the new slot 1 cards use micro SD. I believe the earlier slot 1 cards (microninja, ninjaDS or something) use SD, but these are outdated and not worth looking at.

Compatibility generally isn't an issue when using a high quality card. Most new cards can even take low quality cards and have very high compatibility.

Usually the R4, CycloDS Evolution or G6DS Real are recommended. You might want to wait for the AceKard RPG though. RealHotStuff is a US-based store, and I believe it will work fine for you

3. cruddybuddy
    OP

Banned cruddybuddy Group: Banned!

United States
    Shoot, when I said compatability I meant able to play games that other cards are having trouble booting (ie Worms 2)

Anyway, thanks for the info!

4. GexX2

Member GexX2 Lurker

United States
    Worms 2 just needs the ARM-7 fix and its good. It will probably be fixed in a later firmware revision.