Gaming [HELP] Would I enjoy Pokemon Omega Ruby after playing Pokemon Ultra Sun?

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So would I? I sometimes feel like wanting to play OmegaR because Pokemon Ruby was my childhood game, but then I think that it’s a game with lesser Pokemon and graphics quality than Ultra Sun. So would do you guys suggest?

Thanks!!!:D:D:D

Last edited by ROMANREIGNS599,

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It depends. I still enjoy it after USUM but my brain is not yours so you'll just have to try it to know.

TrainerSyndra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished another run through on my OR (now trying to get shiny legends) , I even will go on sprees where i'll go through one of each generation of the games since i still have all of the main series games but 3). There's different methods then US in shiny hunting, like dex nav that also as you see them more you see more of their stats before you encounter them like their nature,egg moves, 1-3 31 IV stats(way easier then poke radar in past games). The story's great and more in depth then the original and once you get the eon flute you don't need fly anymore and get to soar on Latios' back around the map. the graphics aren't that much different i mean yeah your character is a little more chunky and you can't customize them but it's a remake.

MeteoXavier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only person who would know if YOU would enjoy playing something is you. You need to take the plunge to find out in the best way possible.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: RIP Akira Toriyama
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I can't determine how you feel, I am not you. I still personally enjoy the old Pokemon games despite enjoying the new ones too. Why? Because they all have something in them that I enjoy that separate each game from each other. Just try the game out regardless of what game(s) you played previously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over