El_Taco

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
I'm tring to connect my self to WFC with a wifi-card and the slot program but when i try i have a 20100error telling me that its imposible to connect with this WFC identification. plz help i alredy went on the nintendo site but it didnt help

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Error 20100 means it can't connect to an access point. Perhaps your Wi-Fi card isn't suppported? I haven't even heard of people trying with PCI Wi-Fi cards before...

What model and brand is your Wi-Fi card?

El_Taco

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Its a lynksys that is in the wifime list so it can suport ralink 2500 or 2560 so it can suporte the program but somtimes i have another probleme that i think is closer of working then the 1rst one: error 52100 a connexion with an acces point (hotspot) has been established but it is imposible to conecte at the server. ....

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I also get the 20100 all the time (with an USB Wifi thingy), no idea how to solve it, yet, though. The problem is probably the stupid university network. When I bridge the connection to the network, I think I get the 52100 and it's probably because the network only allows one MAC address and I have my usual card registered, not my USB Wifi thing. I'll probably try to register the other MAC address for testing but the problem is that my PC might not be able to go on the internet then for at least a day...
My DS also likes to kill the Windows explorer. Does this happen to anyone else and does anyone have an idea why it's happening?

S

spectral

I dont know if its anything to do with your problem but I havr the official wifi adapter and if I add it to a network bridge the software that allows the connection doesn't detect when the USB adapter is inseted even though windows still detects it. As soon as I remove it from the bridge it works normally. This is quite annoying as I also share the connection with my Xbox and PS2 and it means I have to change the ICS settings everytime I want to use a different console online.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, I just solved it: I had to enable the "allow other network users to use this internet connection" thingy (don't know the English name) on the LAN connection. I had previously only tried enabling it on the wireless connection which turned out to be a stupid idea.
smile.gif
Hope this helps some people.

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting this same error, but when I test the connection in the settings, it says "Connection successful." I'm connecting to some unprotected APs at my university...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c