Hacking help with wad manger 1.7 on wii 4.3

Gitaroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I have just upgraded from 4.1 to 4.3, when I was using 4.1 and wad manger 1.7 it didn't have ios249 before, but it was there after I update the system to 4.3. Problem is when I choose ios249, the system freeze on emulate NAND device screen but the music keep playing. Any idea how to fix this?

Gitaroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont see IOS236 in the iso selection, but I tried ios242 to install a game, works on wii memory but if I move it to the SD card it show the launch fail message and wont let me move the file back to the wii memory either. Some of the old games that I have on the SD card used to work before I update to 4.3 but now they dont and also give me the launch fail message. Some still work however

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Gitaroo said:
I dont see IOS236 in the iso selection, but I tried ios242 to install a game, works on wii memory but if I move it to the SD card it show the launch fail message and wont let me move the file back to the wii memory either. Some of the old games that I have on the SD card used to work before I update to 4.3 but now they dont and also give me the launch fail message. Some still work however
How to fix the fail to launch problem:
http://gbatemp.net/t258006-any-other-ways-...t&p=3172472

Gitaroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you said I have to install ios80? I have ios80 in the wad manager though. How I mod the wii was first in 4.1, I banner bomb with the Fatal Frame Patch, then I decide to install homebrew channel along with it, and add wad mangers. Then I upgraded the wii to 4.3, and I notice alot of the ios that weren't there when I was using Wii 4.1 are listed in wad manager after the upgrade.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Gitaroo said:
you said I have to install ios80? I have ios80 in the wad manager though. How I mod the wii was first in 4.1, I banner bomb with the Fatal Frame Patch, then I decide to install homebrew channel along with it, and add wad mangers. Then I upgraded the wii to 4.3, and I notice alot of the ios that weren't there when I was using Wii 4.1 are listed in wad manager after the upgrade.
This IOS80 will re-enable sd card loading! This IOS80 is patched, your IOS80 is not patched, this make the difference.

Gitaroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got the IOS80-64-v6944[FS-ES-NP].wad file, and put that on my sd card, but I dont see option to install.....

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Gitaroo said:
I got the IOS80-64-v6944[FS-ES-NP].wad file, and put that on my sd card, but I dont see option to install.....
You need to install it using a wad manager and a patched IOS, use IOS236 to make sure everything works fine!

Gitaroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see thanks for the info, weird how it works on the wii memory though, so it doesnt check for fake sign if its on the wii memory?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Gitaroo said:
I see thanks for the info, weird how it works on the wii memory though, so it doesnt check for fake sign if its on the wii memory?
Correct, it only check from sd card. But with the patched IOS80 the fake sign is accepted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: