Hacking HELP WITH TRANSFERRING A RIPPED GAME TO MY PS3

andysmok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I MANAGED TO SCRATCH MY JAMES BOND DISC SO DECIDED TO TRY AND GET MYSELF A COPY THROUGH RAPIDSHARE AS I HADN'T BACKED THIS GAME UP YET ON MY HDD. THE PROBLEM IM HAVING IS THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MOUNT THE GAME ON MY 8GB USB SO THE PS3 CAN SEE IT. IM UNSURE EXACTLY WHAT PART OF THE DOWNLOAD TO USE OR DO I USE THE VERY FIRST FOLDER. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT.

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
First of all... STOP WRITING IN CAPS! YOU DON'T HAVE TO EFFING YELL!!!

Ahh... Well you should copy the game onto the drive in this fashion; Your computer: C:/place you store your downloaded game/James_Bond Drive: X:/GAMEZ/James_Bond

It might not be James_Bond it might be a BLUS/BLES code instead. Inside the folder there should be 2 folders. One is called ps3_update and one is called ps3_game. You copy the folder before that one to the X:/GAMEZ (The james bond one or /BLESXXXX/BLUSXXXX).

andysmok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I have a folder called BLES01017, in this folder I have 1 file folder called PS3_GAME and also a SFB file called PS3_DISC.SFB. I don't have a PS3_update folder would this matter? Also you say this should be copied to my destination as follows: F:/GAMEZ/BLES01017 with F being my usb letter, Should I make a folder on the root of my formated USB called GAMEZ for the BLES01017 to go in?

andysmok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I now do see the game in backup manager and can install and play it but I can't seem to be able to transfer it to my HDD. The only options backup manager gives me is install or delete. Do I need another program to transfer the data to my HDD.

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
andysmok said:
I now do see the game in backup manager and can install and play it but I can't seem to be able to transfer it to my HDD. The only options backup manager gives me is install or delete. Do I need another program to transfer the data to my HDD.
In backup manager it says "copy" this will transfer game from usb drive to the internal HDD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That boy yo