help with tiny chao garden saving? ez flash iv sonic advance

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by nintendogod, Jun 25, 2015.

1. nintendogod
    OP

nintendogod Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2015
    United States
    hello i am a newbie to this site. whenever i try to save and quit on sonic advance it willl freeze, return to the title screen, and the tiny chao garden will be the same as it would if you were just starting the game. i looked aroun d and people say the only answer is to patch it with SRAM and RTC as it i guess has a time based feature in the tiny chao garden, i can patch the SRAM but not the RTC. does anyone know anuything thatd help me? plz and thank you.

2. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    Last edited by migles, Jun 26, 2015
  3. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    I bought the actual GBA Sonic Advance cartridge shortly after its release when I was 11 years old, and I spent hours upon hours re-playing the first level of the game in Time Attack mode to collect more rings to use in the Tiny Chao Garden. I was under the impression that something would happen when all of its stats reached level 50, but I was mistaken. Trust me, you're really not missing anything by skipping the TCG, unless you have a severe hankering for playing Rock-Paper-Scissors on your GBA for a few hours at a time.