ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay well Im very frustrated with the r4 cheat system. I've been stuck on the game, Final Fantasy III and have been trying to get Phoenix Downs. I put the code which is

023FFDF8 00631392

but it wont work... What do i do? I also try to put other AR codes but it wont work

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
The code might not work in the first place or certain codes only work in an Actual AR. But, one thing you could do for sure is that you could buy Phoenix Downs from an Item Shop...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my download, there is a fix file for the R4 to fix some cheats. Not ALL cheats will be fixed by the file, but many will. Give it a try and let me know if it fixes it for you.

Download in my sig.

ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
The code might not work in the first place or certain codes only work in an Actual AR. But, one thing you could do for sure is that you could buy Phoenix Downs from an Item Shop...

Hah well unfortunately, u can only get them from monsters. you cant buy them on this one.

QUOTE(Rayder @ Mar 9 2008, 06:56 AM) In my download, there is a fix file for the R4 to fix some cheats. Not ALL cheats will be fixed by the file, but many will. Give it a try and let me know if it fixes it for you.

Download in my sig.

I tried. When clicking "Click Here" it wont work. ill try using IE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs