Hacking Help with system update.

DeadKiller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Ok, my problem is actually about system fix, and I thought that could be done performing a system update. I'm actually on version 11.4.0-37U and I have installed b9s 1.2 + Luma3DS 8.1. The thing started when I thought of preparing another SD card for use (I'm using a 16GB microSD card with adapter and I prepared an extra 2GB SD card, the one that comes with the console). I put the needed files and injected FBI 2.4.2 before turning on the console which caused the HOME menu management files to be created with the FBI info. When I restored the H&S app, it still had the FBI info and the best solution was to erase cache, but I came to that solution much after. I searched forums and saw that deleting the app and updating the system restored the app, but maybe doing the inject with GodMode9 (which I had to use because of recent upgrade to b9s following 3ds.guide and making Hourglass9.bin unusable) screwed the H&S app, maybe because GodMode9 dumps the app in a different way than Hourglass9 and I made the stupid mistake of not dumping it with GodMode9 (which is a bad thing if it doesn't work, as it's a system title) and it turned to a black icon, no banner and boot loop app which causes the system to be unable to update; it gives an error (An error has occurred. Unable to update. The system will turn off now. Or something). I tried converting the hs.app to .cia and installing, which worked, but I'm still unable to update. Something I noticed is that when I try to update, the FBI shows in Pending Titles the Title ID for Health & Safety and System configuration. And when I try to install the ticket for H&S from FBI's CDN, it gives error:
Failed to install CDN file.
Result code:0xD8E0806A
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Invalid argument (7)
Module: AM (32)
Desc: Cert signature or hash check failed (106).
The most important reason to fix this problem is to get rid of update nags (yeah, I get them from the recent freeshop sleep download feature and eShop, also, I tried to get gifts from Hyrule Warrior Legends, which didn't worked as it asked for a system update). I asked for help on reddit and an user suggested to ask for help here and considered best to do a 11.4.0-37U or the last version ctrtransfer with sysUpdater. If that's the best solution, mind anyone helping me with that?
PS: Sorry for my bad English, it's not my main language.
PPS: My original post didn't receive any replies regarding my problem.
Thanks for your help in advance!

Last edited by DeadKiller,

DeadKiller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I'm very sorry. But, then what is the correct way to proceed if i didn't got help? I'm not sure as I'm not familiar with forums...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: