Help with SuperDump App

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by AtomBlaster, Sep 20, 2009.

Sep 20, 2009

Help with SuperDump App by AtomBlaster at 11:29 PM (881 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. AtomBlaster
    OP

Newcomer AtomBlaster Member

United States
    Ok. As the description says, I keep getting the "Sector Data" error, no matter what I do. And if you tell me to try installing cIOS 249 or whatever, I'll tell you that I've tried, but I keep getting error 2011 EVERY TIME!!!

2. The Beast

Newcomer The Beast Member

United Kingdom
    I'm no expert but I think you will need to use Trucha Bug Restorer to allow you to install a cIOS.

I'm sure someone will be along soon to give you more on this.

3. AtomBlaster
    OP

Newcomer AtomBlaster Member

United States
    Trucha, huh? I'd do it, but I'm afraid that my wii will brick. T.T I need STEP-BY-STEP instructions on how to get cIOS 249 installed without getting the 2011 error by using Trucha!

4. Dialexio

Member Dialexio GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    In all honesty, if you're worried of bricks, you shouldn't even touch any IOSes.[*]Run Trucha Bug Restorer.[*]Downgrade IOS15. (Yes, this is safe no matter what Wii you have.)[*]In Trucha Bug Restorer, install IOS36. (Select NUS if you have Wi-Fi.)[*]Restore IOS15.[*]Run the cIOS rev14 installer. Use IOS36 to install it.[*]Do a Wi-Fi installation.[*]?????[*]PROFIT!If you need to do things offline, check the READMEs for the aforementioned apps to determine what WADs you need.