Help with SUPER dpg converter

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by kieranw, Jul 4, 2008.

Jul 4, 2008

Help with SUPER dpg converter by kieranw at 6:14 AM (4,275 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. kieranw
    OP

Newcomer kieranw Newbie

New Zealand
    Hey I have recently been converting some AVI movies to DPG format to my DSTT cart. They convert fine and load fine on the DS but when they are playing there is a line at the top of the screen that is about 2 pixels in height that has random colors on it that change and are really distracting. Does anyone know why this is happening and/or a solution?

Here are the settings I am using:

- Nintendo - DS output container
    - MPEG-I video codec
    - MP2 audio codec
    - 256:192 screen size
    - 4:3 aspect ratio
    - 15 frames/sec
    - 432 bitrate
    - Hi Quality and 48K Audio checked

Thanks

2. soft27

Newcomer soft27 Newbie

China
    I have a Nintendo DS, can I enjoy the the movie with it on the go?

How to convert popular videos to DPG for playback on Nintendo DS?

The answer of the question above is DPG Converter, which can convert nearly all video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, H.264/AVC, 3GP, VOB , DAT, WMV, MP4, DivX, MOV, RM, ASF, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, CUE, APE, CDA and convert to DPG video or MP3/MP2 audio.

Besides, this DPG Movie Converter has an amazing advanture: No other plug-ins or programs are needed for this DPG Cconverter to convert videos to DPG.

3. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    Use imTOO DPG Converter (you'll have to pirate it)

works wonders

4. KazoWAR

Member KazoWAR GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I like how the screen shots of both ImTOO DPG Converter and DPG Converter look almost the same.

Anyways, I use the dpg converter that comes with moonshell, never had any problems with it, quality looks amazing.