Gaming help with Suikoden_Tierkreis

trymerun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just downloaded the game.. im using R4 ds but i cannot play it.. the screen just goes white.. can anyone help me?
i've been waiting for this too long and im very much disappointed that it only came to this..
cry.gif

trymerun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using 1.18 too.. by the way how much is the free space available in your micro sd card?? i will try download the game again.. and see for itself

uyt286

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got 4 roms from 4 diff. places and mine is still giving me a white screen.... I think i need more space on my sd

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
yes. you need more space on your card
that is the problem i was having. same exact card, firmware, and problem. i cleared a bunch of stuff off cause i had a 2GB kingston with only 30~ megs left. i cleared EVERYTHING off except suikoden, then fired it up, got in and created a save file. and all that.

i then filled the card back up, but left at least 100 megs. works fine now.

LivingToDie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
on my firecard (clone of Ncard --> verrrryyy old) it doesnt work.... i guess i need new firmware but i cant find newer... i guess that it isnt made anymore , i dont want to buy an new card so tell me ... what should i do ?

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
how "doesnt work" is it. does it start to load at all? do you get an error message?

but most likely, yes you should get a new card. seriously. they're like 10 pounds or whatever, right? 20-30 USA dollars. sell the actual DS games you have, use that money to get a new card!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)