Help with subspace emissary's final boss

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by leocamilo, Feb 17, 2008.

Feb 17, 2008
  1. leocamilo
    OP

Member leocamilo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey guys, I don't know if anyone is having the same problem as me: when the boss goes to the mid of the screen (and is invincible, by the way) and makes a HUGE explosion that goes in waves and reaches the whole screen, I have NO clue on how to escape it. It's always an instant kill. So, does anyone know a way to escape this attack??
    By the way, Just out of curiosity, anybody that knows a little of japanese know who this blue guy is?? I thought the "creator" of life in the smash bros. series was master hand, but it seems that in brawl this role is this blue guy's...

Thanks in advance ^^

2. TaMs

Member TaMs Randomizer

Finland
    It's TABOO just a random guy. Can't remember how i avoided that attack, but but but i just kicked his ass and get all the glory.
    anyway even if you don't avoid it but you avoid every other attack, you should be fine i'd imagine. [​IMG]

3. TehLink

Member TehLink GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My brother also had problems dodging that move, but I figured it out right away. You have to sidestep dodge it about a half second before it comes at you for the three or four times those wave comes out.

4. leocamilo
    OP

Member leocamilo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    TaMs, I've finished SSE as well. I wanted to know how to dodge this move because I'm trying to finish boss rush mode.
    And thanks TehLink... but I hope there is an easier way to avoid it. The way you told sounds pretty hard...