Help with saving images (?) on cards?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ankush, Aug 16, 2006.

Aug 16, 2006
  1. ankush
    OP

Newcomer ankush Newbie

India
    Hello
    I am completely new to all of this flashing thing and I really need help on this. First of all I live in India where it is fairly easy to get a NDS but its very hard to get the cartridges. I can only turn to using this card method but I am totally clueless on it. I don't know what and how to do anything at all. Can someone please tell me the ABC of this card thing coz I really want to play NDS games.

2. ankush
    OP

Newcomer ankush Newbie

India
    I think a newbie deserves help because everyone was a newbie at some point of time.

3. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    Hardley anyone here hates "newbies", everyone is quite helpful to everyone. Its just that some people are lazy, and some sleeping or working at this time.

Well, you'll need a cart of some sort. you can check out the reviews, by clicking on the "reviews" button on the top of the page, to see whats best for you. Id suggest getting at least a supercard SD, which plays just about every single DS back up out there. You should also get "passme" device, which allows your ds to run things from the GBA slot. (kinda like a hacking chip) if you dont want the passme device in your ds slot, you can "flash" your ds, and you'll never need it again.
    In total, you can get a Supercard SD, 512mb SD card, and Passme device for around $100 USD (w/o shipping)

Just stick around, and read the stickies, and the guides, and you'll start to get it [​IMG] Ask questions, people are actually quite helpful here

-oh and welcome to gbatemp [​IMG]

4. ankush
    OP

Newcomer ankush Newbie

India
    Thank you for your help. Hmmm I think I will have to actually get this stuff shipped as its impossible to get it here.

5. Mucuna

Member Mucuna GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    My advice to you is: Read all the reviews and guides.

I have a DS but not a flash kit yet, nevertheless, I already know enough to choose my device, flash it with confidence.

Study and read about the subject.

Look in www.divineo.cn store to buy the proper devices, but just go there once you know what you want, how it works and know what expect.

Build your knowledge, and ask. :-D