Help With Pokemon White On R4III Upgrade

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by exemplik, Mar 5, 2011.

Mar 5, 2011
  1. exemplik
    OP

Newcomer exemplik Newbie

United States
    Okay so first to start off my name is Exemplik and I need help to fix my Pokemon White game I have tried WoodR4, YSMenu, TTMenu and I think everything there is for my R4III Upgrade Revolution from r4iiinew.com. Currently I am using YSMenu firmware. Can anyone please help me get to play Pokemon White on my R4III? Oh also I have a 4GB PNY SDHC microSD and a 2GB Sandisk microSD. I am currently using the 2GB Sandisk microSD. The rom I have is the Pokemon White (E) rom patched for AP. My problems throughout all the firmwares have been white screens or errorcodes. Right now for the YSMenu firmware I have errorcode=-4 when I start the game.

2. Ringo619

Member Ringo619 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    wood r4 does't support your flashcard and ysmenu will soon get a update so wait unless its already got a update
    newest ysmenu updates

3. exemplik
    OP

Newcomer exemplik Newbie

United States
    Don't worry guys I got it working [​IMG] and just to help people out because nobody helped me and I don't want you guys to go through the same thing just use this guide! It's a youtube video look in the description of it and just do what it says. [​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzdmU6GLes4

4. Ringo619

Member Ringo619 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    i'd get rid of the youtube link if i were you it contains 2 roms which is not allowed here.