Homebrew HELP with OLD 3DS not sure on what to do

StrawberryMeringue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so awhile ago I've had this old 3DS that I used for a bit and modded around with yeeeears ago..well as time went on, I eventually upgraded to the New 3DS. I did a system transfer.

Without thinking, I did a system transfer and then I formatted it and sat the system aside for awhile.

I decided to bring it back out since I have a 4 year old who is into gaming and I had the idea of re-modding this one.

So I booted it up, NOTICED THAT LUMA v6.6 was on it! So that would mean that it's still modded.. uh right?

The firmware is up-to-date unfortunately but I don't mind redoing seedminer, but the issue is..it tells me on a certain guide that if I try it while knowing I have LUMA3DS installed, it could brick it.. cant seem to load Rosalina up on Download Play or anything either, I'm a bit old so my brain might be confused and I need to have something explained to me.. but what should I do? Is this 3DS a waste now, or? Like I said. Everything has been cleaned out but somehow Luna3DS remains.

Did I fuck it up by System-transferring and cleaning it out? Someone help!

(sorry for my awful first post here you guys lol)

StrawberryMeringue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2018-8-15_13-15-24.png

Now reminder I can still hold select and load up a screen that reads LUMA3DS V6.6 Configuration.

Now inside of Luma.

upload_2018-8-15_13-17-22.png

This is literally just it haha.

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-15_13-16-54.png
    upload_2018-8-15_13-16-54.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 121
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

StrawberryMeringue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That means your custom firmware is running on CTRNAND. Try removing your SD card, turn on the 3DS, and hold (Select) if it boots to that configuration.

Yes! It still loaded to that screen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do the A9LH to B9S update, then the finalizing part.

I will try this out right now and post my results.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk