Hacking Help with non working Wii

Ibroxkev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Installed my upgrade switch for my cyclowiz today, all went well, I upgraded and tested it with Elebits, all before I had reeassembled the Wii, was working perfectly, I then put it back together but now it won't power on properly - light is red, doesn't respond to remote at all, if i press the power button on the console it goes green but does not display anything onscreen, the drive will accept and eject discs but does not spin them at all.

I took it apart for a look at fuses - The fuses on the drive side look fine and I really don't think the problem is coming from there, are there any fuses that I can get to on the other side of the opened console?

Thanks,
Kev

Perplexer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd check to make sure nothing is shorted, particularly the points for your switch (remove the switch if necessary).

Ibroxkev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Checked it all, im certain the chip install is fine, switch works and everything still, just something on the non-drive half of the console isnt getting poer, im sure of that - im just scared to strip it down in case I cant get it back together!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol