Help with non working Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Ibroxkev, Mar 20, 2007.

Mar 20, 2007

Help with non working Wii by Ibroxkev at 9:58 PM (650 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Ibroxkev
    OP

Newcomer Ibroxkev Newbie

United Kingdom
    Installed my upgrade switch for my cyclowiz today, all went well, I upgraded and tested it with Elebits, all before I had reeassembled the Wii, was working perfectly, I then put it back together but now it won't power on properly - light is red, doesn't respond to remote at all, if i press the power button on the console it goes green but does not display anything onscreen, the drive will accept and eject discs but does not spin them at all.

I took it apart for a look at fuses - The fuses on the drive side look fine and I really don't think the problem is coming from there, are there any fuses that I can get to on the other side of the opened console?

Thanks,
    Kev

2. Perplexer

Member Perplexer GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'd check to make sure nothing is shorted, particularly the points for your switch (remove the switch if necessary).

3. Ibroxkev
    OP

Newcomer Ibroxkev Newbie

United Kingdom
    Checked it all, im certain the chip install is fine, switch works and everything still, just something on the non-drive half of the console isnt getting poer, im sure of that - im just scared to strip it down in case I cant get it back together!

4. DRACO

Member DRACO GBAtemp Regular

United States
    try emailing team cyclops im sure they'll have a solution

5. DRACO

Member DRACO GBAtemp Regular

United States
    try emailing team cyclops im sure they'll have a solution