Help with non working Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Ibroxkev, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Ibroxkev
    OP

Ibroxkev Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2007
    Installed my upgrade switch for my cyclowiz today, all went well, I upgraded and tested it with Elebits, all before I had reeassembled the Wii, was working perfectly, I then put it back together but now it won't power on properly - light is red, doesn't respond to remote at all, if i press the power button on the console it goes green but does not display anything onscreen, the drive will accept and eject discs but does not spin them at all.

I took it apart for a look at fuses - The fuses on the drive side look fine and I really don't think the problem is coming from there, are there any fuses that I can get to on the other side of the opened console?

Thanks,
    Kev

2. Perplexer

Perplexer GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2006
    United States
    I'd check to make sure nothing is shorted, particularly the points for your switch (remove the switch if necessary).

3. Ibroxkev
    OP

Ibroxkev Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2007
    Checked it all, im certain the chip install is fine, switch works and everything still, just something on the non-drive half of the console isnt getting poer, im sure of that - im just scared to strip it down in case I cant get it back together!

4. DRACO

DRACO GBAtemp Regular

Mar 15, 2007
    United States
    NYC
    try emailing team cyclops im sure they'll have a solution

5. DRACO

DRACO GBAtemp Regular

Mar 15, 2007
    United States
    NYC
    try emailing team cyclops im sure they'll have a solution

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice