Homebrew Help with Ninjhax on O3DS 11.6

gengardenne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all,yesterday I looked my 3ds after a while after updated it some months ago.Now I'm on the last official firmware and so some of the main entry points I used before are now died;anyway now I was trying the ninjhax method to access hombrew launcher again but every time I scan the first qrcode from the ninjhax's page my 3ds crashes and reboot automatically.
I want garantue you qrcodes are the right ones and wireless connection is on when scanning.
I've also switched the old 3ds boot.3dsx on my root and the otherapp.bin(also if I know ninjhax is not influenced by these files).
So my answer is:what is wrong with my settings?I believe to do all right...also erased the old ninjhax file after the upgrade but nothing changed.Thank you in advance and curious about the soluction because I've not found nothing like that on ninjhax's page or here on gbatemp regarding the last firmware.

RandomMan25XX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BetterDuck I was just referring to the price of it on nds-card, I haven't really looked anywhere else, but I would like to know where you've seen it that cheap because I'm stuck with a non-genuine flashcart that isn't exactly great in any regard

BetterDuck

I am truly remarded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, the price must've gone up since I got mine. I'm having trouble finding them for less than 18, but their official website has a few places to get it for less than 20. Personally, I'd stick to nds-card, even though the shipping is slow as fuck. Or you could check ebay and probably get better shipping since it'll likely be closer to you than shenzen, china.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Why people are asking him to install CFW?
If he only want hombrews using ninjahax, then why telling him another option?

OP, if you have cubic ninja, make sure you have all the necessary files on the SD card, also delete the old save and try again.
Ninjahax is not guaranteed %100.

For the other option, you can try what the others said, install cfw and you can access the hombrew channel much easier.

gengardenne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why people are asking him to install CFW?
If he only want hombrews using ninjahax, then why telling him another option?

OP, if you have cubic ninja, make sure you have all the necessary files on the SD card, also delete the old save and try again.
Ninjahax is not guaranteed %100.

For the other option, you can try what the others said, install cfw and you can access the hombrew channel much easier.

CFW is already installed on my 3ds,the reason to access another time on hombrew launcher is because I would dump system informations via 3dsutils and place them on CITRA.
Citra suggest this but there is only a 3dsx version of this file.
Yesterday I tried again on ninjhax but always crashes happened when attempting to scan the first qrcode and my 3ds rebooted on system main menu giving me an error.
There are 3dsx converter to cia?
Sorry guys for not mentioned you hombrew access was not for installing a CFW XD
*I've also attempted 5-6 times to scan that damn code but ninjhax hate me

Last edited by gengardenne,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
CFW is already installed on my 3ds,the reason to access another time on hombrew launcher is because I would dump system informations via 3dsutils and place them on CITRA.
Citra suggest this but there is only a 3dsx version of this file.
Yesterday I tried again on ninjhax but always crashes happened when attempting to scan the first qrcode and my 3ds rebooted on system main menu giving me an error.
There are 3dsx converter to cia?
Sorry guys for not mentioned you hombrew access was not for installing a CFW XD
*I've also attempted 5-6 times to scan that damn code but ninjhax hate me
if you already have CFW, use rosalina to enter the homebrew channel.

gengardenne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if you already have CFW, use rosalina to enter the homebrew channel.

Is rosalina a more successfull method respect ninjhax?Should I swap from A9LH to bs9 to do that?Is not a problem for me and I think A9LH isn't supported obviously.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...