help with neogamma

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by bakethecake, May 7, 2010.

1. bakethecake
    OP

bakethecake Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2010
    United States
    Now, i am new to the forum, and usually people always say did you do a search? well i did and found no solutions to my problem. My problem is I have neogamma R8 final, and all of my backups work EXCEPT scarface. The game is ntsc just like my wii. but i am still having trouble. I tried different configuration settings but had little to now luck. I tried re burning the game and still no luck. I got it too work once or twice but would not work again. it just loads a little bit and then black screens.

any help would be much appriciated

2. elmariachi

elmariachi GBAtemp Regular

Dec 6, 2009
    Netherlands
    Amsterdam

you sure you have an ntsc copy ? if it might be pal by accident put settings: force ntsc on.
    but more likely it's just a bad dump/corrupted iso ...

3. bakethecake
    OP

bakethecake Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2010
    United States
    well, I tried forcing ntsc and things like that. but I actually just figured it out. I think. for some reason I decided to try it on gamma .3 002 error fix. and i hit yes for patch ntsc and vidtv patch. and it worked perfectly.

4. bakethecake
    OP

bakethecake Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2010
    United States
    nvm, that only worked for the first 2 times i tried it. but i got frustrated and just bought the game used. haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice