help with my phone

james50a

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well i got pissed off with my lg-p999 phone the other day from wind, stupid thing has been stuck on android 2.2 for a long time so i decided to put a rom on it. i think i figured out what i messed up as when i put the rom on i didnt wipe the cache first and now it loads a new lg logo but then freezes. i used clockworck mod to install it and i can get to a screen where i think i can wipe the stuf that needs wiping and i can navigate the menu with the volume keys but i cant select shit all and i tried all the buttons on my phone (all are touch buttons except the power) and it does shit all. Am i totally fucked or is there some way to control this with your computer or some way to try to put another rom on it via the computer even if it wont boot past the initial screen

Gaming4Ever

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do u know which version of Clockwork Mod u installed?

theres a touch version i believe 1.6.4. or so u swipe to the right to select an option

Of course u need the Rom on the root of your SD card and navigate to the zip file

Las option might be using Odin to flash a Stock Rom or Rom.........

james50a

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do u know which version of Clockwork Mod u installed?

theres a touch version i believe 1.6.4. or so u swipe to the right to select an option

Of course u need the Rom on the root of your SD card and navigate to the zip file

Las option might be using Odin to flash a Stock Rom or Rom.........

im confused isnt odin for samsung devices? this is an lg device. and swiping didnt do shit all sadly.. using latest version of clockwork mod cause i downloaded it recently off of the play store

Ozito

Who you gonna call?
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You should really go over to xda-developers and look for an answer there, search in the subforum specifically for your phone.

You can find replies from very experienced users there.

Don't try to do anything else without knowing the outcome, go instead over there and search first before posting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.