help with my hair please

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i been getting this lately my hair looks like i have been wearing a hat all day but i rarely wear a hat except for my work. i have tried to brush it but it doesnt change. i have tried vitamins but not much had changed and i have tried cutting my hair to a short spike cut but still looks the same when i dont spiked it up. i dont know what to do and i would like some advice on this please

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe it happens if you lost hair volume..

have you noticed if you have less hair, in general lately?

oily hair tends to flat down sometimes too

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i brush it my brush has some hair in it ( i pull out the hair after each brushing when am di=one brushing) it kinda been doing since i have been losing weight i have been eating right etc so it makes me a little bit worried

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So do you spend enough time in the sunlight for vitamin D? Do you ask your hairdresser to thin your hair in some places for easier styling?
You said you eat well/right but do you also allow yourself enough time to rest properly and sleep?

Losing some hair while combing is normal unless it comes out in clumps and then you should be worried. Should see a doctor for their recommendation or referral to an appropriate professional.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use to have long hair and to keep it presentable took expensive shampoo, conditioner, anti-frizz spray, blow-drying and at least half an hour each day. In the end I just got it cropped real short (2 or 3mm but not entirely shaved). Saves loads of time, effort and money.

These days if my hair needs to be combed at all I know it's time for another haircut.

Reactions: 1 person

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Use Pantene. It may be a girls shampoo (you must be a guy due to rule 30), but it is great if you have troublesome hair. I only started using it because I ran out of my own shampoo and had to use my Mom's. Within a few days I noticed a huge difference, and I've stuck with it ever since.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM