Hacking help with my Emunand, can i still save it?

dragotaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
So i kinda bricked my emunand, i'm using Luma and now when i turn on the console and gets to the home menu it's stuck in there, can't use the buttons to open aplications however you can using the touchscreen but then freezes if you try to open anything, also turning off the console you have to press the power button for a while to really turn off, i would like if i could at least backup the save data of my games because i'm pretty sure i have to format the SD and start over, i can enter that menu when you turn on the console and keep the button start pressed and in there has some programs that may or may not be able to help me but i'm too ignorant to know exactly how should i use it so please if there anything i can do.

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So i kinda bricked my emunand, i'm using Luma and now when i turn on the console and gets to the home menu it's stuck in there, can't use the buttons to open aplications however you can using the touchscreen but then freezes if you try to open anything, also turning off the console you have to press the power button for a while to really turn off, i would like if i could at least backup the save data of my games because i'm pretty sure i have to format the SD and start over, i can enter that menu when you turn on the console and keep the button start pressed and in there has some programs that may or may not be able to help me but i'm too ignorant to know exactly how should i use it so please if there anything i can do.
Do a nand backup from a previous one that worked. Problem solved if not then you're gonna have do as you said. But you should of done a backup on your emunand so you can prevent this from happening

dragotaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Do a nand backup from a previous one that worked. Problem solved if not then you're gonna have do as you said. But you should of done a backup on your emunand so you can prevent this from happening

don't have a backup, if i did i would have done it by now, tbh this shouldn't had happened because i wasn't doing anything out of normal i was just trying to install DLC from Fire Emblem Fates with FBI and for whatever reason the files were corrupted because it keep giving me errors during installation, so i was just searching for the same file elsewhere and those didn't work either, then suddenly this happened and now i want to die because i had so much progress in that game and i wanted to at least be able backup the save data to use after formating the SD and put eveyrthing in place again it's not fair man.

dragotaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I decided to just start over, now is there a way to know if a .cia file you want to install is corrupted before you put it on the 3DS??? is really annoying to have to take out the SD card over and over again and is exactly why this happened to me.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I decided to just start over, now is there a way to know if a .cia file you want to install is corrupted before you put it on the 3DS??? is really annoying to have to take out the SD card over and over again and is exactly why this happened to me.
You could download & install through freeShop, then it's guaranteed not corrupted.

dragotaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
You could download & install through freeShop, then it's guaranteed not corrupted.

Wow didn't know that kind of aplication existed for the 3DS and i have seen a lot of tutorials of 3DS modding and never saw it, i remember seeing something like that for the Wii U some time ago, i wonder if the downloads have resume support, the internet in my country is terrible and could go out at any moment so for heavy files i prefer to use the PC with Mega but DLC is pretty small sized most of the time so i'm gonna try it out.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Wow didn't know that kind of aplication existed for the 3DS and i have seen a lot of tutorials of 3DS modding and never saw it, i remember seeing something like that for the Wii U some time ago, i wonder if the downloads have resume support, the internet in my country is terrible and could go out at any moment so for heavy files i prefer to use the PC with Mega but DLC is pretty small sized most of the time so i'm gonna try it out.
Yes, the download queue is saved if you go out of the app then back in.

dragotaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
i already have set up everything and works fine, only thing left is to install the DLC of Fire Emblem Fates wanted to use freeshop but i'm stuck in the part where you need to put some keys, i scanned a QR code for it but says URL invalid and aparently the site is down so i don't know what to do now if you know where could i find that DLC as .cia USA version because i have downloaded three different files already and none work and one of them is from that iso site so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality