Hacking Help with Moonshell!

Kishu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I upgraded to 1.11. My moonshell never loads. When I select it, the bar just stands still and I have to turn off my DS.
I even tried downgrading to 1.10 and my moonshell works. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Kishu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a moonshell sys. file thing. Or I cant really find it. I only have a DS Menu Sys and I tried deleteing that but it didn't work.

Kishu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to double post. But I really want to know how to fix this. I tried deleteing my .sys thing but it still doesnt work.

faiyez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when you upgrade to 1.11, you should erase the file that the r4 creates at the root of the card, so r4 can create a new one...

TaeK

Trophies
Website
d4nart.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Ever since I upgraded to 1.11. My moonshell never loads. When I select it, the bar just stands still and I have to turn off my DS...

It just seems to me that he hasn't deleted the .sys file, it's the exact same 'problem' that i found when i installed v1.11, but i just deleted the _DS_Menu.SYS and it solved it, since the R4 firmware creates a new one upon boot anyway.

If you cant see which _DS_Menu is which, the .SYS file is bigger than the .DAT file, if in doubt, delete both and copy the .DAT file from the updated firmware back onto your MicroSD.

Kishu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have deleted my .sys file though. I really have. When I delete it and try it turning on Moonshell it still doesnt work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night