Bowser-jr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I have Configurable USB Loader ready on a FAT32 Partition hard drive. How do I use it so I can play my Wii ISOs? I was told that I need to break the ISO into parts or something. Please Help.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Not sure how you softmodded your Wii
- but IF you used ModMii to softmod, then you need to re-run it again but use the options for 'USB-Loader Setup (USB)'
That will download the necessary files & you copy them onto your SDCard, then follow the instructions to install

If you DIDN'T use ModMii - then I'm not sure if running ModMii's USB option might conflict with anything you've already done, so I would suggest asking XFlak (the developer of ModMii) to see if it will

Bowser-jr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used ModMii to help, but I'm confused as to how I'm supposed to get my Wii ISO's to play. For example, how would i get my Beyblade Metal Fusion: Battle Fortress ISO to play using the Configurable USB Loader? I read a guide that said if you have a FAT32 partition you have to spilt the ISO or something if there are over 4 GB or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: There is an actual trailer with footage too. lol. Going to watch it tonight. Grabbed it from...