Hacking Help with IOS249

AncientPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've recently softmodded my Wii using bannerbomb and everything has been running fine until now. I was trying to downgrade to IOS35 using the 4.0 No CIOS Fix, and all seems to install well until I try to install DVDx or a wad. It seems I still have 249 even though I downgraded and installed cIOS rev 7. DVDx comes up with errors, Wad manager says I still have 249, even when using the IOS35 version. As i said, it appeared to downgrade and install properly, but I'm still stuck on 249. I haven't tried Backup Launcher yet so I'll do that soon, but I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this. Everything is running fine except Wad Manager and DVDx. Can someone please help?

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
AncientPower said:
I was trying to downgrade to IOS35 using the 4.0 No CIOS Fix, and all seems to install well until I try to install DVDx or a wad.
You mean downgrade IOS35, not downgrade to IOS35.

IOSes don't update over each other. (IOS53 will not overwrite IOS21.) You have multiple IOS versions on your Wii (IOS9, IOS21, IOS30, IOS35, IOS36, IOS53, and IOS55 are just some you might see on your Wii).

QUOTE(AncientPower @ Jul 15 2009, 10:40 PM) Wad manager says I still have 249, even when using the IOS35 version. As i said, it appeared to downgrade and install properly, but I'm still stuck on 249. I haven't tried Backup Launcher yet so I'll do that soon, but I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this.
The "IOS35 WAD Manager" is just WAD Manager, but patched to use IOS35.

And... Backup Launcher has absolutely nothing to do with downgrading.
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1