Hacking help with hacking ps vita 3.70

zubz19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ive just recently hacked my 3ds to install cfw using help from this fourm, I just started now to hack a ps vita 3.70, using the ps vita hacks guide, and i cant connect the vita to my pc using usb cable (am on the step where you have to " 5. Select “Copy Content”), ive been randomly visiting web, but cant find a way around it :(, it keeps saying "could not connect to pc" Sorry if am repeating the same topic here but i need direct help from someone for my particular situation as to what i can do in steps. ive downloaded the Qcma. ive also tried using this thing here: https://komorebinomichi.wordpress.c...se-qcma-with-usb-without-problems-in-windows/ using zadig-2.4.exe, but it still doesnt connect...

Also on step no 8 it says " If your device is not detected over USB on Windows, install QcmaDriver_winusb and try again" BUT the LINK there is dead... maybe that could work? if someone can send?

Can someone help me what i should do? i havent tried the wifi method connection yet, thankyou

Last edited by zubz19,

zubz19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
HELP NEEDED

i just tried the wifi method and i was able to connect and copy the psp game to my computer,
now am stuck on this part:

(Section II - Installing Trinity

• Open the GUI.py file in the FinTrinity .zip file using Python
    • Check that FinTrinity has detected the right game, and select “Confirm” )
ive just installed the python-3.7.4.exe and when i opened it, its opening like a command window but in white , so when i Open the GUI.py file in the FinTrinity .zip file using Python, lots of writing comes up and there is NO confirm button?? and also how do i know if FinTrinity has detected the right game?? what do i have to do?

Last edited by zubz19,

zubz19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Is this an easier guide, right? and am i meant to start right from step 5
as ive downloaded the psp game and moved it into my pc? (using the ps vita hacks guide) thankyou

"5.Before you attempt to modify the backup, you should make a copy of it. Just copy YYYYZZZZZ somewhere else, such that if you fail to follow the instructions, you can copy it back and retry."

Last edited by zubz19,

zubz19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes follow from step 5, as far as i am aware it's not an easier guide (i haven't used fintrinity) but as long as you do every thing correctly it should be fine

edit also make sure you follow modoru guide to downgrade to 3.60

then follow:

https://vita.hacks.guide/installing-henkaku

ok, as long as you can help me through id be fine:D, so am now on step six.. and am wondering what is "the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx string" ?

is it corresponding to a folder named "e000000000000000000000000" or something else? is it a folder that i have to insert or a file?

Last edited by zubz19,

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok, as long as you can help me through id be fine:D, so am now on step six.. and am wondering what is "the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx string" ?

is it corresponding to a folder named "************" or something else? is it a folder that i have to insert or a file?

yes it relates to your account id so copy and paste that as instructed

Reactions: zubz19

zubz19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok, so ive inserted the folder name into the AID generator and it come up with a long random numbers/letters, now what do i do from here?

step 7 says: "Decrypt the game backup by executing the following command in your command line/terminal (make sure you're in the right working directory. On Windows you can open the terminal in the current working directory by typing in cmd in the path bar of the file explorer. Also, if you haven't installed psvimgtools yet, then just place them in the YYYYZZZZZ folder):"

what is the command line terminal? how can i find it? how do i Decrypt the game backup? and what am i meant to do with the number that was generated? (sorry, am asking too much but am really bad at this:() thankyou

Last edited by zubz19,

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok see below in explorer navigate to where the game is located on your PC, where it says "This PC> Documents> PS Vita" - click on it and overtype cmd and press return

Capture.jpg

Last edited by Vinceherman,

zubz19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok see below in explorer navigate to where the game is located on your PC, where it says "This PC> Documents> PS Vita" - click on it and overtype cmd and press return

Capture.jpg

ok, so ive gone into ps vita/psgame as shown and in there is a empty folder, (e.g e000000000,) am i meant to rename this folder with that long generator that was generated? is that what you mean by "click on it and overtype cmd and press return"?

Last edited by zubz19,

zubz19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
click in the path where the red arrow is showing and type cmd:

Capture1.jpg

ive just done that and the commamd screen as shown above came up, now then, now i have to "click on it and overtype cmd and press return", hows that done? because there nothing there to select in the black screen, do i have to paste that long generated number there? (what was the pupose of generating that number..) and whats the next step i have to follow (thankyou for your patience)

Last edited by zubz19,

zubz19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
now you have the command prompt up just go back to step 7 on the guide.......

ok, with the command prompt open what is to be done there exactly? and what was the purpose of generating that long number?

the next step says:
On Windows you can open the terminal in the current working directory by typing in cmd in the path bar of the file explorer. Also, if you haven't installed psvimgtools yet, then just place them in the YYYYZZZZZ folder):
psvimg-extract -K YOUR_KEY game/game.psvimg game_dec"

i didnt understand this..:sad:, it doesnt say what to do with command promt screen, and place what? in the YYYYZZZZ folder? i havent downloaded the psvimgtools, it doesnt show here where to get it from.

if you can hang on and walk me right through this ill be really appreciative and grateful as am not understanding these steps (am scared ill do it wrong and mess up, am new to this), am not in a rush, so even if it takes days/week am ok, so long as you can bare with me :shy:, thanks

Last edited by zubz19,

zubz19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUICK HELP

am on 9:24 on the video and its saying that you have to refresh database by right clicking on the qcma icon, and it starts refreshing by a box appearing (in the video), BUT when i did that it a message apperared on the task bar saying: "information: Added 6 items to the database" and a box did not appear like on the video, What shall i do? shall i continue with the next step? or is there something wrong or missing? thanks

Last edited by zubz19,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: