Help with getting a PS5 console for a true gamer

kenryuakuma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody, thanks for your help in advance. I really would like to get a PS5. Unfortunately it is really hard to get one. I know now the only way to get it is through automated bots. I am just wondering where do get the bot to do the job and is reliable. So I am just wondering if anybody would be able to help? Greatly appreciate it.

There is one thing I would like to point out is the fact that, as everybody knows, scalpers get all the PS5 - chip shortage is an exception. If anybody had patient, was willing to wait, or could suppress the urge to buy from scalpers, who sell the PS5 gaming consoles in extortionately higher price, I am pretty sure that there would not be anymore scalpers - you know why because all the PS5 would be of no use to them and they could not make any money out of them. That means they were just throwing money into the water.

I am not against those who truly buy PS5 for gaming - that is gamers. It is also ok for those who wait in the line to get the PS5 in stores - but dislike those whose only purpose is to scalp and get as many as they can, which is morally wrong, making those who really wanna game - true gamers, cannot get even one.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Probably not the best forum for talking about morals, but yeah just Google for a twitter account that posts about PS5 stock drops for your country and then be ready to pounce on notifications.

• Haha
Reactions: bazamuffin

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got one a week before xmas without using a bot. My buddy got one from the same place an hour later again without bot help. The real kicker is, mine is still in the delivery packaging unopened.. kinda lost interest in it after I got hold of one.
Uk based

TomRiddle

Yare Yare Daze
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everybody, thanks for your help in advance. I really would like to get a PS5. Unfortunately it is really hard to get one. I know now the only way to get it is through automated bots. I am just wondering where do get the bot to do the job and is reliable. So I am just wondering if anybody would be able to help? Greatly appreciate it.

There is one thing I would like to point out is the fact that, as everybody knows, scalpers get all the PS5 - chip shortage is an exception. If anybody had patient, was willing to wait, or could suppress the urge to buy from scalpers, who sell the PS5 gaming consoles in extortionately higher price, I am pretty sure that there would not be anymore scalpers - you know why because all the PS5 would be of no use to them and they could not make any money out of them. That means they were just throwing money into the water.

I am not against those who truly buy PS5 for gaming - that is gamers. It is also ok for those who wait in the line to get the PS5 in stores - but dislike those whose only purpose is to scalp and get as many as they can, which is morally wrong, making those who really wanna game - true gamers, cannot get even one.
I think that you might want to research on some discord or twitter bots, that's what I'm doing to get PC components.

If you want I can give you some as pointers.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i got mine from a guy who lived near a store which had some (in my part of the city it was sold out) he bought it and sold me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: