Hacking help with gcm

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im useing dvd-r, super smash bro melee gcm, img burn,neogamma r9 and a 4.2u soft modded wii can someone tell me how to burn it sucsessfully because i tryed it just by burning the gcm with imgburn and it didnt work my wii had that kinda effect that you get when you have a bad connection with your cable like lines streak across the screen but am i sposed to use the small disks or do i have to prepare the gcm in some way please help

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you do not need to use small discs. Do you have a cMIOS installed? Also, if your Wii is a newer model, it will be unable to play burned discs of any kind. I'm assuming you changed the file extension from GCM to ISO before burning it, correct?

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um i dont have cmois installed is there multiple or one type of cmios and no i didnt change the extension

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Install wiigator's/Wiipowers cMIOS v10.
Get NEOGAMMA R9 beta 50.

Burn your images with Imgburn ( no need to change the extension ! )
Burn at 4x or 8 x
Use Quality brand DVD's DVD-R ( Verbatim, Taiyo Yuden (JVC).)

Take a look at the NEOGAMMA R9 stickies for more info.

In your case I think you need to force video from NEOGAMMA to comply with your TV's standards.

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well i got all of that but for some reason when i load it the game looks like its running right but the screen is like what its sposed to look like but being falshed all over like it cove from the bottem to the top realy fast so is it just a bad rom

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The game boots? Then the .iso is fine, your tv is bad. You can try forcing the video mode, maybe with patches.

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works because i tryed out a diff gc rom on my wii and it worked perfectly so i guess it was just the rom then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c