Hacking Help with GBA VC Games.

Gary Hamilton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have 2 o3DS managed to install pokemon fire red GBA game on luma EMUNand. I then Went to install the same Game on the other Luma3DS and getting an error occurred. Both 3DS only have 2 things different is one is a 3dsxl and on sysnand 9.0 and the other is small 3ds on 9.2 sysnand.

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Several of the pokemon games need a patch because their save type isn't supported by the virtual console emulator.

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here follow this and if you have any questions feel free to message me.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/fixes-for-all-gba-pokemons-save-issue-with-agb_firm.390508/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have 2 o3DS managed to install pokemon fire red GBA game on luma EMUNand. I then Went to install the same Game on the other Luma3DS and getting an error occurred. Both 3DS only have 2 things different is one is a 3dsxl and on sysnand 9.0 and the other is small 3ds on 9.2 sysnand.

Did you install the game on both emunand and sysnand if you aren't using A9LH

Gary Hamilton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I I didn't need to install pokemon or super Mario advance 3 on both sysnand and emunand on the small 3ds. But did what ayanami said and installed on both on the 3dsxl and its working so thanks for that man. Just weird that the small 3ds didn't need to install it on both nands.

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I I didn't need to install pokemon or super Mario advance 3 on both sysnand and emunand on the small 3ds. But did what ayanami said and installed on both on the 3dsxl and its working so thanks for that man. Just weird that the small 3ds didn't need to install it on both nands.

It doesn't happen automatically if you have a emunand and sysnand if you have A9LH you only need to install it once.

Gary Hamilton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't bother with a9lh the set up the last time I checked it looks 2 hard lol. I don't think the nands are linked cause if I install software on emunand its not on sysnand and vice versa.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."