1. Hexabyte88

OP Hexabyte88 Newbie
    Newcomer

Argentina
    Hello, first of all English is not my native language, so I will try to write as clearly as I can, apologies in advance.

Well, I'm pretty new to homebrew stuff. I have a xbox 360 rgh and I am following this tutorial, from this same website gbatemp. net/threads/ setting-up-freestyle-dash. 350470/ (Sorry i am new in the website, i can't post links :P)

With the exception that I am installing Aurora and not Freestyle.

Well, I have been able to install xexmenu, then the dashboard and finally Aurora, everything works perfect, except for the games, I have original games and pirated games, I used two programs to install them, GOD and XBOX360 ISO Extract, without problems, but once Aurora detects them and I try to launch them, a pop up comes out saying "To play this game please insert original disc", something like that, the pop up lasts 2 seconds, Aurora closes and I end up in the original Xbox 360 menu. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, I would appreciate any help

2. DinohScene

DinohScene hail p1ngpong

Antarctica
    Have you installed the latest dashlaunch and used the included launch.ini file?

Aew4life likes this.
  3. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    sounds like they're in nxe format and not god format. dashlaunch should fix it.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Aurora, games,