*Help with Galaxy 2 DVD Read Error (1020)*

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by UNKNOWNiXi, May 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UNKNOWNiXi
    OP

UNKNOWNiXi Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2010
    United States
    Hey everyone, I'm new around here and hopefully someone can help me...

I modded my wii using this tutorial on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRVVI9RyhbQ...eos=a4Fj_yeZvzI - and everything went fine. There were no problems or anything...

Then, I downloaded Mario Galaxy 2 and burned it to a DVD and tried playing it with neogamma but I got the error of a DVD Read Error (1020). Anyone have any idea what could be the problem? Has anyone else used the tutorial above to mod their Wii?

Any help would be much appreciated [​IMG]

Also, I'm using a DVD+R, does that matter with the way I modded my wii?

2. TRushInfo

TRushInfo Banned

Banned
    Jun 13, 2009
    United States
    could you try reading about it in the other thread that says GET GALAXY WORKING? Post there instead of making a new thread

3. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    If you burned to DVD+R, then did you set the booktype in Imgburn to DVD-ROM?
    How new is your Wii?

4. UNKNOWNiXi
    OP

UNKNOWNiXi Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2010
    United States
    Thanks for the help!

/sarcasm

Well anyway, the problem was that I downloaded it onto a DVD+R but when I tried it on a DVD-R it worked perfectly. Anyone else who has this problem just tell them this info as I've been seeing a lot of people wondering this everywhere on the internet and I've only ever seen one person been answered successfully.

/thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice