Hacking Help With Fixing Zelda Wind Waker Dungeon Map Crash On WiiGator GC Bac

madboi20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The backup works perfectly until I get to the first dungeon Map and try to open it where it crashes. Other people on the internet have had the same problem on the game but no one had a fix or a solution other than one guy who had some really complicated ips patching stuff (link for that guy:http://gbatemp.net/topic/315342-zelda-wind-waker-iso-on-swiss-gamecube-loader-map-crash/) I tried doing his fix using Ipsxp but the program crashed on me :/. Please help me play this as I lost the game a few years ago and finally got a chance to re-play it! Also, I have both a NTSC-U and a PAL version, both have the same exact problem!

Thanks In Advance!

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes use NEOGAMMA BETA in the sickies you can find more info.
There's no need to patch the game, just make sure you have the latest cMIOS installed v10 by Wiipower/ Wiigator

This has been fixed for over a year now, you know....

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i had the same problem (game freezes when opening a dungeon map).

i have installed the latest cMIOS (base MIOS 10) i think. i started the game from a multigame disc (GCOS). And, i have a modchip (wiikey). It works fine, when i burned the game directly to a DVD-R due to my modchip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol