OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Well, here's the story:
Yesterday I wanted to buy me a pair of new shoes, so I went to some big shopping centre around here. After a while I found them.. The perfect shoes. I put them on and.. a size too big. "No problem" - I think and then go to the shop assistant to ask for a smaller size. Well, the "big" ones were all they had. Also, they couldn't find these shoes anywhere in my country (they had some database in the PC). I thought I could find them without any problems on the internet. Well.. here's the end.
I don't know ANYTHING about these shoes.
They are nice Converse ones, on the outside they're leather in some black-ish colour. And the significant part of them: they had plaid lining, very similar to the popular Burberry's pattern.
Now, can you help me finding them?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Typical man; "it's a shoe and it's black"
rolleyes.gif

Give us something to work with here.
smile.gif
Were they above or below the ankle? Colour of the laces and sole of the shoe? Any logos on the outside?

[Edit] Better idea; can you get back to the shop and read the design's model name off the price tag?

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Try going back to the shop and ask what the name of the model is for you to Google-fu or if they don't know either, ask if you can take a picture.
smile.gif

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Uh...try walmart/kmart. They have cheap, usable shoes. I've been wearing only dept. store shoes since I was 11--one pair of sneakers, one of sandals/slip ones for running quick errands in the neighborhood. and each pair lasts me atleast 8 months 10 months at the most because I'm a rough and tumble girl! Other wise, they might last me as much as 16 months.

I've never spent or had more then 25$ spent on a shoe for me.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
gizmo_gal said:
Uh...try walmart/kmart. They have cheap, usable shoes. I've been wearing only dept. store shoes since I was 11--one pair of sneakers, one of sandals/slip ones for running quick errands in the neighborhood. and each pair lasts me atleast 8 months 10 months at the most because I'm a rough and tumble girl! Other wise, they might last me as much as 16 months.

I've never spent or had more then 25$ spent on a shoe for me.
I, on the other hand, is sort of a sneaker head. ;-; Most of my monies are spent on shoes and clothes. ;-;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls