Help with finding shoes

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Caoimhin, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Caoimhin
    OP

Caoimhin GBAtemp Regular

Aug 7, 2006
    Poland
    Kalwaria Zebrzydowska
    Well, here's the story:
    Yesterday I wanted to buy me a pair of new shoes, so I went to some big shopping centre around here. After a while I found them.. The perfect shoes. I put them on and.. a size too big. "No problem" - I think and then go to the shop assistant to ask for a smaller size. Well, the "big" ones were all they had. Also, they couldn't find these shoes anywhere in my country (they had some database in the PC). I thought I could find them without any problems on the internet. Well.. here's the end.
    I don't know ANYTHING about these shoes.
    They are nice Converse ones, on the outside they're leather in some black-ish colour. And the significant part of them: they had plaid lining, very similar to the popular Burberry's pattern.
    Now, can you help me finding them?

2. Warren_303

Warren_303 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 7, 2007
    United States
    Westcoast
  3. Caoimhin
    OP

Caoimhin GBAtemp Regular

Aug 7, 2006
    Poland
    Kalwaria Zebrzydowska
    It seems they're out of stock, because the shoes are not on their shop. (you think I didn't check the official site?!)

4. superrob

superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Apr 4, 2007
    GBATemp factory.
  5. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Dec 31, 2003
    England
    Typical man; "it's a shoe and it's black" [​IMG]
    Give us something to work with here. [​IMG] Were they above or below the ankle? Colour of the laces and sole of the shoe? Any logos on the outside?

[Edit] Better idea; can you get back to the shop and read the design's model name off the price tag?

6. Orc

Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Feb 10, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Try going back to the shop and ask what the name of the model is for you to Google-fu or if they don't know either, ask if you can take a picture. [​IMG]

7. GizmoDuck

GizmoDuck GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2007
    United States
    [​IMG]

I assume those are the shoes. The model is Skidgrip CVO Black/Plaid, Low, Textile.

You can try eBay to see if there are any auctions up.

8. gizmo_gal

gizmo_gal QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!

Apr 10, 2008
    United States
    1st dimension, Earth
    Uh...try walmart/kmart. They have cheap, usable shoes. I've been wearing only dept. store shoes since I was 11--one pair of sneakers, one of sandals/slip ones for running quick errands in the neighborhood. and each pair lasts me atleast 8 months 10 months at the most because I'm a rough and tumble girl! Other wise, they might last me as much as 16 months.

I've never spent or had more then 25$ spent on a shoe for me.

9. Orc

Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Feb 10, 2006
    Hong Kong
    I, on the other hand, is sort of a sneaker head. ;-; Most of my monies are spent on shoes and clothes. ;-;

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice