Help With Dsorganise 3.2 & DlDI on DSTT

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by MrRochie, Jul 13, 2008.

Jul 13, 2008
  1. MrRochie
    OP

Member MrRochie GBAtemp Regular

United States
    [​IMG] Greets Dudes and Dudettes again... Just recieved my DSTT got it up and running with no problems. I loaded DSorganise 3.2 and when I go to the browser and try to start my roms, it goes into DlDI autopatching mode and just freezes there. I pretty sure this cart supports autopatching (like R4) so I would think it should just start the games. I don't have any problem from outside the DSorganize tool. Question does DSorganse support starting Roms from inside the software?? If so How do I do it cleanly without the DLDI patch tring to run??? or should it run??? So confused?? [​IMG] Thanks again.... [​IMG]

2. Joey90

Member Joey90 Not around any more

United Kingdom
    Why are you using DSOrganise to load your ROMs?

Can't you just do it from the DSTT menu...

3. MrRochie
    OP

United States
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Yep I can start from the DSTT menu but I was working out of DSbrowser and just wanted to start my roms from there instead of soft reset or powering off or having to back completely out of DSorganise. I thought it would be quicker just to start roms from inside the app. if I can't then I can't... [​IMG]

4. MrRochie
    OP

United States
    [​IMG] By the way what is the purpose of the "Moonshell"packaged with the DSorganise software.. I download MShell 1.71 and installed it. Seems to be working.. ALso is there a way to test my "WiFI" connection and strength... I have the Opera brower but can't seem to get that to run.... [​IMG]

5. Joey90

Member Joey90 Not around any more

United Kingdom
    To test your wifi connection just use any game with wifi (the first being mariokart)

You can only use the opera browser if you have a slot-2 device [​IMG]

6. MrRochie
    OP

United States
    [​IMG] Im guessing by Slot 2 device you mean like a EZ 3 in 1?? Any suggestions on why moonshell was included the DSorganise when you have to install it to get it to work??? [​IMG]

7. MrRochie
    OP

United States
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Any suggestions on the DlDi patching that is used in DSorganise?? Can seem to open my roms in DSorganise without it tring to patch then freezing up.... [​IMG]

8. Doggy124

Member Doggy124 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Thailand
    From Dragonmind's Wiki
    Are you trying to run homebrew or commercial rom?

9. MrRochie
    OP

United States
    [​IMG] Both... [​IMG]