Help with DS Wifi geting error code 20109 with new DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by nipper, Jul 2, 2008.

1. nipper
    OP

Newcomer nipper Member

United States
    see my DSlite broke on me while back and had to buy a new one. but neater my cyclo DS hardware v1.1 or my m3r batch BP3E seem to work. im wondering if anyone else has had this probly do i need to like buy a wifi usb link for ds for my pc to get it to work or some thing. its kind of annoying. cant play wifi games but mario cart DS seems to work just fine. and all other homebrew wifi apps work just fine. if i have to buy a wifi USB link for my pc please post wher i can buy one using paypal

2. Jordi

Newcomer Jordi Member

Netherlands
    I'll try searching it on Nintendowifi.

This is what nintendo says:
    Did you check your Wi-Fi settings?

3. nipper
    OP

Newcomer nipper Member

United States
    yep like i said it works fine with mario card ds. but thing is it works fine with my broken ds but the top screen is black on it so i cant play it.

4. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    if homebrew has wifi and it works and you can get online with it then you don't need an access point. we can then assume that the ds wifi settings are set up correctly. try deleting the save file for the game (back up the original) so that you can make a new friend code, also double check all of your wifi settings.

-another world

5. nipper
    OP

Newcomer nipper Member

United States
    nope not that i totaly wiped my card clean started fresh. i still get error 20109 with every game but mariocartDS