Hacking HELP with downgrading of new3ds EUR 10.3 to 9.2

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,334
  • Replies 10
D

Deleted User

OP
I was out of the 3ds scene (lost my charger LOL) since the CCC when smea introduced the arm9hax and there were very risky ways to downgrade the 3ds from 10.3. nowdays are there safer ways to downgrade? due to all the threads enywhere its pretty hard to find the one safest way to downgrade.
can some1 link me to a (as safe as possible) tutorial of downgrading my system?
I have the blue-button sky3ds with EUR cubic ninja and stuff...
BTW whats the best CFW if I want to use CIAs of games and homebrew (don't care about cheats, just wanna play) which has a working browser(important) and normal mode (emunand for only legal use- for sky3ds and eshop)?

how can I get the files not from the ISO site?
most of their files are hosted on sites that need some surveys, which are not avaliable in my place, or are really pricy (like 50$ or so) and I cant know if I go into the right thread from here

thanks!

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was out of the 3ds scene (lost my charger LOL) since the CCC when smea introduced the arm9hax and there were very risky ways to downgrade the 3ds from 10.3. nowdays are there safer ways to downgrade? due to all the threads enywhere its pretty hard to find the one safest way to downgrade.
BTW whats the best CFW if I want to use CIAs of games and homebrew (don't care about cheats, just wanna play) which has a working browser(important) and normal mode (emunand for only legal use- for sky3ds and eshop)?

most of their files are hosted on sites that need some surveys, which are not avaliable in my place, or are really pricy (like 50$ or so) and I cant know if I go into the right thread from here

thanks!
Update to 10.6, and use this to downgrade with your sky3ds's cubic ninja; http://larbob.com/build/sysupdater/working/sysupdater-10-4-382016250.zip
As for the update files, let me google that for you; http://bfy.tw/3Xqo
MAKE ABSOLUTE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT UPDATE PACK FOR YOUR SYSTEM OR YOU WILL BRICK.
Google a video tutorial on how to downgrade, and follow it, except use the sysupdater I linked above.
Good luck!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thanks!
If you're on N3DS, for CFW either pick AuReiNAND or regular ReiNAND.
If you're on O3DS, go with RxTools, AuReiNAND, or Cakes if you just feel like it.

D

Deleted User

OP
Update to 10.6, and use this to downgrade with your sky3ds's cubic ninja; http://larbob.com/build/sysupdater/working/sysupdater-10-4-382016250.zip
As for the update files, let me google that for you; http://bfy.tw/3Xqo
MAKE ABSOLUTE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT UPDATE PACK FOR YOUR SYSTEM OR YOU WILL BRICK.
Google a video tutorial on how to downgrade, and follow it, except use the sysupdater I linked above.
Good luck!

If you're on N3DS, for CFW either pick AuReiNAND or regular ReiNAND.
If you're on O3DS, go with RxTools, AuReiNAND, or Cakes if you just feel like it.

should I update to 10.6? isn't there a way to just downgrade from my firm?
and another thing- I found the thing you directed me to, but can't find a tutorial, which I need...somethin to lead me from normal n3ds to a CFW'd, ReiNAND'd coldbootable one step by step. can you give me something like it?

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
should I update to 10.6? isn't there a way to just downgrade from my firm?
and another thing- I found the thing you directed me to, but can't find a tutorial, which I need...somethin to lead me from normal n3ds to a CFW'd, ReiNAND'd coldbootable one step by step. can you give me something like it?
The svchax is much more stable than memchunkhax and is more likely to not brick especially on a n3ds.

D

Deleted User

OP
The svchax is much more stable than memchunkhax and is more likely to not brick especially on a n3ds.
WHAAATTT? whats svchax? the new hax for CFW'ing on 10.6?

and as i said b4, I need an easy TUTORIAL, pls can som1 give me?

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WHAAATTT? whats svchax? the new hax for CFW'ing on 10.6?

and as i said b4, I need an easy TUTORIAL, pls can som1 give me?
It is the new downgrading method ,yes if you really want an easy tutorial I would hold back on using AuReinand (arm9lh) and stick to Menuhax Coldboot until you are comfortable with a rather lenthy/risky process.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get and use safe sysupdater. It's almost impossible to Brick with it now since it has the svc back door hack in the latest build.

D

Deleted User

OP
Get and use safe sysupdater. It's almost impossible to Brick with it now since it has the svc back door hack in the latest build.
and how to do it? you are just mentioning names, not what to do with 'em.... can you help me figuring how to do it pls?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy