Hacking Help with downgrade of firmware of O3dsXL

MadeForADay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I had 9.2 firmware and was using gateway on my o3dsXL. My friend accidentally updated the firmware of my sysnand to 11.6.0-39U. Please tell me if there is any way to downgrade my firmware to one which gateway currently supports. Please note that I only have a Gateway card with me currently and no hax or homebrew has been installed nto my 3DS.
Any help would be appreciated.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had 9.2 firmware and was using gateway on my o3dsXL. My friend accidentally updated the firmware of my sysnand to 11.6.0-39U. Please tell me if there is any way to downgrade my firmware to one which gateway currently supports. Please note that I only have a Gateway card with me currently and no hax or homebrew has been installed nto my 3DS.
Any help would be appreciated.
theres no way to downgrade your best bed it just to get cfw running on sysnand using ntrboothax

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't. I live in a country in which flashcarts arent readily available so I'm stuck with gateway.
BTW any flashcart which ships internationally and is cheap?
check out nds-card.com i suggest buying either an r4i gold 3ds rts or an r4i gold 3ds plus

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Sky3DS rel

Is the site reliable to deliver. And is SKY3ds guaranteed to work with my 3DS?
nds-card is 100% reliable from my experience though you can only get cfw with the cards listed here take note that certain cards require a ds lite or a dsi or a console on an older firmware to work the two i mentioned work on 11.6 3ds/2ds https://3ds.guide/ntrboot

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Isn't CTRTransfer something like downgrade?
It can be used for the same goal (although it works very differently from the traditional cia-based downgraders - that's why it works without CFW on 11.0+)

But you need ARM9 access in the first place to run Decrypt9 or GM9, and if you have it, you might as well run a CFW that supports 11.6

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It can be used for the same goal (although it works very differently from the traditional cia-based downgraders - that's why it works without CFW on 11.0+)

But you need ARM9 access in the first place to run Decrypt9 or GM9, and if you have it, you might as well run a CFW that supports 11.6
I know, but if OP wants gateway, this is his only option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs