toastyc12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.

Been re-visiting homebrew and loaders the past couple days.
First off, I just gotta say that I love USB Loader GX.

My roadblock has to do with trying to figure out how to get gamecube ISOs to properly boot from USB Loader GX.
I've managed to get them to show up as channels from within UBGX, but attempting to play these forces the wii to play whatever is inside the disc drive.

It's hard to search for a solution, not knowing any technical details or behind-the-scenes of what's actualy going on or needs to be fixed. Using general search terms usually brings up guides on google from 2+ years ago with out of date information.

I -can- get the games to boot from NeoGamma, however it seems to be a bit buggy. I've really only tested two games, and both seem to skip. I'm going to test these games again copying them uncompressed this time, and with fstfix. --UPDATE: seems to still lag, so it's probably my SD card.

Other info if it's necessary.
Wii running 4.3U
D2x ciosx v8 final - I'm aware that there's a v9 beta, may try updating this as well.
USB Loader GX 2.3 r1155
DMLr21 miosv10
using Real NAND. or I think so at least. I made a EmuNAND backup with UBGX and copied VC/wiiware into it in order for those to work. Those run off the SD card, but I only use the EmuNAND for that function. Everything else that's of more importance to this issue is done through RealNAND

toastyc12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I actually noticed a pretty nice improvement. NMM support seems to properly work now, and no more skips on the previous titles I tested.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment