Help with DGamer on Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals (U)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by zeldafan20081, Sep 29, 2011.

1. zeldafan20081
    OP

Newcomer zeldafan20081 Advanced Member

United States
    I was trying to load DGamer on Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals so I could play with my cousin while I was babysitting. I'm using that fake R4i-Gold (from r4igold.cn) with YS-Menu on an old hand-me-down Phat DS.

When I clicked "DGamer", it just went blank. I tried adjusting ROM settings, like DMA Mode, soft reset, etc. and nothing worked. Is there a way to access the DGamer menu at all?

and sorry if I'm posting on the wrong section. I haven't been on GBATemp in a while.

Thanks!

2. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    Whats the DGames menu?

3. zeldafan20081
    OP

United States
    "DGamer", or "Disney Gamer". My cousins have Club Penguin with the DGamer feature.

But I can't access DGamer. It freezes and gives me a white screen when I click "DGamer" on the main menu of Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals

4. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    Ah. um well that said i dont know waht to tell you exactly. Did you say you were using a Fake R4?

5. zeldafan20081
    OP

United States
    DGamer is like a Disney "Mii" like thing. you customize an avatar, chat online, etc. It's on games like Spectrobes 2, Bolt, Club Penguin, etc. Disney/Buena Vista Games.

And I've read on a few forums that it's a fake R4i. It's the R4i-Gold 1.4 upgrade with Mario on the packaging/box from www.r4igold.cn

I remember having this same problem when I had the original R4DS on my former DS Lite.