help with combo, please

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by diehardfan, Aug 21, 2006.

Aug 21, 2006

help with combo, please by diehardfan at 7:36 PM (651 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. diehardfan
    OP

Newcomer diehardfan Member

Canada
    hey,
    I just bought my DS Lite and it rocks [​IMG] .
    I am a newbie when it comes to handheld gaming devices and this is the first nintendo handheld device i have ever gotten, so any help would be appreciated.

I have been reading and looking around for a combo for my DS Lite to play roms, run homebrew apps, movies, mp3 etc. So far it seem like Supercard Lite + Superkey is the choice. What do you guys think? is this a good combo? I am looking for something that does not jet out of the DS Lite.

Also, dont for forget this is my first time dealing with this. I read DS-Xtreme is for newbies like me, should i wait for that, is it really worth it?

Also, please recommend me resellers. I am in Canada but, as long as the resellers ships to Canada and the price is very good and will NOT get hit by duties.

Thank you for your help.

2. antihaxer

Newcomer antihaxer Advanced Member

United States
    I have an EZ4Flash Lite and EZPASS 3 which has handled every nds and gba roms I have played so far. I love it. I got mine from www.winsunx.com with overnight shipping to the USA. They ship everywhere. The ez4flash sticks out .08 mm which is hardly any at all. I can hardly notice it sticking out. I would recommend this since the supercard lite has poor gba compatibility.

3. Heinrisch

Member Heinrisch GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    I've got the exact same combo as antihaxer, and I got it from the same place. They have very good prices and fast shipping. If I where you I would buy the EZ4 lite, G6, or the supercard lite. I am currently waiting for the DSlink, but I am problably in for a long wait so go with one of the carts.

4. Zap

Member Zap GBAtemp Regular

United States
  5. diehardfan
    OP

Newcomer diehardfan Member

Canada
    thx Zap, i should have looked