Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey,
I just bought my DS Lite and it rocks
yaynds.gif
I am a newbie when it comes to handheld gaming devices and this is the first nintendo handheld device i have ever gotten, so any help would be appreciated.

I have been reading and looking around for a combo for my DS Lite to play roms, run homebrew apps, movies, mp3 etc. So far it seem like Supercard Lite + Superkey is the choice. What do you guys think? is this a good combo? I am looking for something that does not jet out of the DS Lite.

Also, dont for forget this is my first time dealing with this. I read DS-Xtreme is for newbies like me, should i wait for that, is it really worth it?

Also, please recommend me resellers. I am in Canada but, as long as the resellers ships to Canada and the price is very good and will NOT get hit by duties.

Thank you for your help.

antihaxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an EZ4Flash Lite and EZPASS 3 which has handled every nds and gba roms I have played so far. I love it. I got mine from www.winsunx.com with overnight shipping to the USA. They ship everywhere. The ez4flash sticks out .08 mm which is hardly any at all. I can hardly notice it sticking out. I would recommend this since the supercard lite has poor gba compatibility.

Heinrisch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've got the exact same combo as antihaxer, and I got it from the same place. They have very good prices and fast shipping. If I where you I would buy the EZ4 lite, G6, or the supercard lite. I am currently waiting for the DSlink, but I am problably in for a long wait so go with one of the carts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a thing there