OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi all:

I downloaded the Colecovision emulator through the wiibrowser and it installed to the apps folder. It also installed to the root of the SD card a folder called roms, with a subfolder in it called colroms or something like that. From the instructions, I believe the roms go into the subfolder. I put roms there, but when starting the emulator, no games show up. Does anyone know if I am doing something wrong?

The roms were .col files and I tried files from two different sources, but none of them showed up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks....

Pyrate02

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Despite no help from anyone, I got the colecovision emulator working. For anyone else who might have this problem, you have to download the colecovision bios - rename it as per the instructions, and .rom files. All of the roms I previously found were .col files, which do not work with this emulator.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The current state of Colem is kind of garbage....I hate to say. If you can compile, the latest SVN version of SMSPlusGX now supports Colecovision. I ran the idea by Eke-eke over at Tehskeen, and he actually implemented it quite quickly. It is the best Colecovision emulation you can find on the Wii right now...actually it is damn near perfect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead